I Love You

Anna's:POV

"Dan? Wh- what are you doing here" Pj pulled out of our kiss.

"Uh, well it is a Starbucks, so you know." He said while not looking and me.

"Oh yeah. Well me and Pj were just on our way to my apartment." I stated while linking out hands trying to make him jealous.

"Mmmhmmm." He said while starting to walk closer to the door. 

"Well it was good seeing you, Pj, and Anna." He replied while walking into Starbucks and seeming unfazed by our hands.

"Sooooo, are we really going to go to your house or were you just saying to get Dan jealous?" I mumbled towards the end while looking at our hands.

"No. I want you to come over and we could, have so fun." I seductively said with a wink.

"Huh ok." He said while blushing.

We walked to my apartment with our hands locked, we talked about random junk. I really didn't want Pj coming over but I didn't want it to look like I was using him.

We arrived at my door and slowly started up the stairs. Walking into my apartment when I felt a sudden warmth on my back then a wet kiss on my neck.

I turned around and grabbed Pj's face then started with a slow but passionate kiss. Trying to make it as real as possible. I slowly opened my mouth to allow his tongue in. We started to explore each other's mouth when I slowly put my hands underneath his shirt, feeling how tone he was.

He broke our kiss to take off his shirt then I followed him. Then I slowly took off my pants then push him onto the couch, kneeling in between his legs. When I started to unbuckle his belt he pulled me up to look at him.

"Anna" he started "I don't think we should do this. I mean this is the first date we've had." He said while waiting for my response.

"Oh, ok, I understand." I now felt incredibly embarrassed while I grabbed my shirt and pants. I pulled on my pant then my shirt .

"Dont get me wrong, you are a beautiful woman and have stunning features. I just don't want to force you into this." He grabbed my hand, now that we were face to face.

"I understand, but I'm not just going to kick you out so you can stay the night." I told him to follow into to my room, we laid down, and cuddled tell we soon fell asleep.

Phil's:POV

Me and Dan were headed home after we got a late night coffee, now we would be awake til 5 in the morning. We walked in silence with our hands held all the way.

I started to think about when we ran into Anna and Pj, when and how long have they been together.

"Phil" Dan said pulling my out of my thoughts "was it just me or was that weird about Anna and Pj."

"It was pretty weird." I looked at him.

"Yeah, I didn't even know they each other."

"Me either."

We finally reached our apartment. He walked up the stairs took off our coats and sat on the couch. He sat and talked for what seemed like hours when we decided to head to bed.

We had to make a decision on who's room we were going to sleep in. We chose Dan's since his was probably way cleaner than mine. I took off my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxer briefs.

"Hmm, I'm really likeing this view."

I blushed when I see that Dan was also in his boxers. We got into his bed trying to get use to the cold sheets. I snuggled closer into Dan's chest when we got settled. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder drawing little circles on my chest. We laid not talking listening to each other's heartbeats and breathing patterns.

"Phil" Dan said whispered almost sounding scared if he spoke normally.

"I love you."

I was shocked at what he had just said.

"I love you too." Afraid that I took to long.

We then fell asleep into each other's arms.

_________________________________

Heheheheheeh the pheels.

Sorry it took awhile but I had to have and MRI and go to the doctor for my knee. Now I don't have to have surgery YaY.

But thank you guys for the reads and erry thang.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!

- love always