The beginning

Dan's: POV

It was 9:07 a.m. when I woke up. I woke having a not really knowing where I was or what I was doing here. I decided to take a shower and get ready for the day. I assumed that I was in my house since I woke up here.

When I made my way to the bathroom, I walked in to a man about height, with black hair. He was getting undressed, he turned around with the most surprised face I've ever seen. I just stood there look at his silming feature, before I could process what was I happening I was rushed out, and back in the hallway.

Still confused I went back to my room and waiting for him to get out of the bathroom so ask him a questions. I'm not going to lie he looked really hot. while sitting there I started getting a few memories from the past.

I know who my parents are and who I am, I think. I am Daniel Howell 24 and living in London, that's all I can think of right now.

Phil's:POV

I was leaning on the bathroom door, still surprised that Dan walked in on me undressing. As mush as I would love for him to join me I just rushed him out. Shrugging it off, I continued undressing and jumping in the shower.

I was replaying what had happened 5 minutes ago, Dan had looked very suprised that I was in the bathroom like I never shower. Why was Dan up so early, he usually woke up around 10:30 or 11.

After I got out of the shower and got dressed I walked to Dan's room and told him that I was ok, and that he should knock more, jokingly.

"Dan are you okay, you've seemed a like off this morning?" I asked genuinely concerned.

"Yeah" he murmmerd "Actually no, I have a really weird feeling and I honesty don't really know who you are." he said a little shyly, I walk up to his bed and sat down next to him

"What do you mean" I said trying to keep my distance so he doesn't get scared.

"Like, I don't know who you are. I'm not trying to be mean but I can't remember everything from my past. I know I'm Dan and I'm 24 but who are you." he said trying to keep calm but I heard the panic in his voice.

_____________________________________

Hey!! Hi, hey, hello, hi, I'm Minnie.

This is my first fanfic that I've wrote, I really really hope you guys like it, please no judgement. And I will try to update as much as I can probably like three times a week, cause I'm lame and don't get invited to things.

But thank you so much for reading.

Like, vote, and follow me.

Once again I really hoped you like it so far.

*Future me from 2016, I've been re-editing these past storys so they make more sense. thanks again.*

-Love always