Author's note

Ok sorry this isn't an update but I'm going to try to tomorrow. I know I said I would like a week ago.

My plan was to update the 2nd, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, but obviously I failed. I'll try tomorrow and maybe update more offer cause it is spring break and mine will consist of Netflix, food, and most importantly sleep.

I just wanted to ask if you guys are instrested in this story. I feel like no one is and that you are only reading it cause it pops up when I do. I also feel like this story is lame and not going anywhere. My friends at school that read this are telling me that it's good and that I should keep going, but it's kinda hard to think of good ideas that will be interesting to read. You know what I'm saying.

Also at school this fuckboy is trying to 'flirt' with me and I'm like 'get this fuuck away from me, like right now.' But I know you guys doing care.

So tomorrow I will try so hard to update, but currently I'm heading like across the state took take my sister to her friends.

______________________________________

|____________                                             |

                       |                                            |

                       |    .                     .                 |

                       |________________________|

This is Oklahoma, where I live.

This dot closest to this line is where I live the second dot is where we are taking my sister. so fun I know. Hopefully the 'picture' of my state came out alright.

But I might start the story today to make it longer and junk. But I hope your not mad at me. (*˘︶˘*)

ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

-love always