The Search

Phil's:POV

I was so happy to have Dan in my life. If he wasn't here then I wouldn't know what to do about these messages.

We heard a ding then a name and location popped up on the screen.

Name:Anna Smith

Location:~0.5miles

Number:405-xxx-xxxx

Dan looked at me then looked other to where Anna was, but she wasn't there. I guess while we were looking at Dan's phone she left. Why would she send me these, why was she doing this, just why.

"What the fuck?" Dan said while he stood up looking around for Anna.

He started running out of the restaurant. I grabbed Dan's phone that he left, looked on the location of the phone. She was headed to our apartment.

"Dan!" I yelled after him while running towards him.

"She's headed to our apartment." I tooled him as I showed him his phone.

"Ok." He started as he yelled for a cab and pulling me into the backseat by my wrist.

We rode in silence as Dan looked out the window staring into nothingness. I reached for his hand to hold it, he flinched as our hands touched. He smiled as he looked at our hands then me.

"It's going to be okay, I promise." He said as he pulled my face towards his then rested him forehead on mine.

I stared deep into his beautiful brown eyes as he leaned closer towards my face. His eyes closed as our lips touched, I slightly opened my mouth to allow his tongue. Our lips moved in the same pattern making Dan pull me closer to him. We stopped when we heard the driver cough and the car pull to a stop. Dan paid the cab driver and opened the door. I opened mine stopped Dan by the wrist.

"What are we going to do?" I asked as I looked into his eyes

"Honestly I don't know. I just want to find her and ask her why." He said while he stared back into mine.

I nodded as I took his hand into mine while he headed up to our apartment. I followed him up the stairs, when we reached our door it was wide open. We walked into our apartment to see that see that everything was broken and scattered everywhere. I gasped to the destruction that was our living room. We heard a a loud bang in Dan's room, Dan ran towards the commotion. I waited a while before deciding to follow him.

"Dan?!?" I shouted from our living room. I didn't hear a response, I freaked out and ran towards his room.

I opened the door to see Dan struggling in his butt chair with wide eyes. I ran towards him ripped off the duck tape off of him mouth. He moaned as I untied his hands and feet.

"Phil." He whispered as he grabbed me into a hug.

"Where is she?" I asked as I pulled out of the hug.

"I don't know, call Pj and the cops before she comes back to find us." He said as he rushed towards the door to lock it.

I pulled out my phone to call Pj. It rung.

"Hey Phil, what's up. Did you get your phone from Anna?"

"Pj, she's gone crazy. Call the cops and send them to our apartment." I rushed as I heard footsteps come towards the door.

"Hide." Dan whispered as he grabbed him arm.

We hide underneath his bed when we heard the doorhandle jiggle.

"Oh, Dan do you think that a little door can stop me." She said threw the door.

We heard the her slam against the door. Nothing. Again. Nothing. The third time she made it through. She must be really strong to be able to knock down the door in only three tries. I looked over to Dan who had his eyes closed and hands in fist by his sides. I grabbed his hands when we heard Anna knocking things off of Dan's desk.

"Oh Dan, Dan, Danny boy, where are you?" She asked in a mocking tone.

We flinched at every sound she made. I guessed she had a bat from the metal sound of the crashes. Dan looked at me with slightly watery eyes from the tears about to leave his eyes. I reached for his face to bring towards mine as we heard her footsteps get closer to his bed.

"I promise everything will be okay." I whispered barely audible.

I had to make sure everything was a okay for Dan, when I thought of a plan. I thought maybe if I grabbed her ankle from under the bed, made her fall, then we push the bed up and run. Hopefully it will go the way I plan. Anna had made her way towards his panio when we heard her play the highest key. She hit the panio with her bat making Dan whimper. I motioned him to push up them bed.

I seen that she was close enough for me to grab her. I grabbed her ankle making her fall then told Dan to push up the bed, we did it with ease. We ran towards the door, Dan kept running but I stopped to lock the door, trying to get the most time out of out actions. We ran downstairs to the living room to see that Pj just walked into our apartment. He looked at us like we were crazy.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked in a worried tone.

"It's Anna, she's gone crazy." Dan yelled.

We seen Anna come down from the stairs. We all looked at each other, stared back and forth between the four of us. When a sudden movement had me underneath someone's arm wrapped around my neck. I seen that it was Anna, she made it to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, putting it harshly towards my neck.

"DAN! WHAT COULDN'T YOU JUST LOVE ME!? WE WERE PERFRCT FOR EACH OTHER, WE WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER! WHY DAN WHY?!?!" She yelled at Dan and into my ear making me flinch at every word she said.

"Anna are you really still caught up on that. Something that happened over two years ago?"Dan yelled back.

"Yes, and if you don't love me then I'll hurt the one that you love." With that she stabbed me in the stomach.

I yelled in agony. I felt some many more sharp pains in my arms and legs. I fell to the floor. I looked at Dan when everything went black.

________________________________

Hi guys sorry this update took soo long. I won't promise you guys anything, cause everytime I do I fail miserably. So I'll leave it like that.

Ooo and cliffhanger. Ahhhhh snap. Whatcha gonna dooooo.

Lol Jk, sorry that was me trying to be kool, which I fail at.

OOOMMMMEEERRRGHRRREEEEDDDD. I HAVE 412 READS. WHAT?!?!? WHAT!??!?! (///▽///) AHAHHAAHBDJWBDHFJ!!!!

Thank you guys so much I couldn't do this with out guys reading and favoriting my stories. Thank you guys so sooo sooo so so soooo much.

ヾ(*'∀`*)ノ

-love always