Our first time

Dan's: POV

We got home around 9:30ish. It was fun, talking to Chris about everything. He was a cool guy to be around, he was funny, and was very nice. Chris went home after the movies, me and Phil decided to go for a late night snack.

We went into a cookie shop, I got a chocolate caramel cookie, and Phil got a peanut butter cookie.

Once we got our cookies we started walking home, enjoying the fall weather.

"What did you think of the movie?" I started breaking the silent.

"I really liked, it gets 5 stars, 10 out of 10, and I vote it the best movie ever." He said a bit too dramatic.

"Ha, I guess it was that good then." I giggled

"Yep." He said while pecking a kiss on my cheek.

We finally made it home and finished our cookies too. Once we got into the door, we took of our coats, and took of our shoes by the door.

"I've been waiting all night to do this." Phil said very seductively.

Then I felt his hands on my wait and his lips pressed into mine. I smiled into the kiss while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Me too." I replied into his mouth.

I licked his bottom lip asking entrance. He replied by stuck his tongue into my mouth. I deepened the kiss into a more romantic kiss. Then Phil pulled our bodies closer than ever.

Phil let go of my hips, I sighed at the loss of heat against my body. He grabbed my hand and we walked into his room.

He pushed me into the bed, then crawled on top of me reuniting our lips. He lowered his hips so he was straddling me, kissing my jaw line all the way down to my neck. I whimpered when he found the sweet spot on my neck and leaving a little red mark on me.

His hands were touching every little space on my body, making me shiver when we slid his hands up my shirt. He then took them out and removed the fabric in between us. He put light little kiss on my chest and my stomach, making his way downwards.

He put his hand on my growing bump on my pants, and come up to kiss me. I moaned into this kiss, I was fully hard now. He let go, I whined at the loss of friction. He took of his shirt and then unbuttoned my pants, then in one swift motion my pants and boxers we to my ankles. He grabbed hold of my length. Looking up at me for approval, I nodded.

He twirled his tongue on my tip, making me moaned sending my head backwards. Then he wrapped his lips in me.

"Shitshitshitshit, uhh that feels so good...... don't stop." I moaned.

He didn't deny my request. He started to suck harder, I bucked my hips up. Making me go farther into him and he didn't pull off me.

"Phh..il.....I'm.......go...ing....to.......cum." I whimpered.

Then he stopped, I looked at him and whined. Then he took of his pants and I never noticed how fucking big Phil was.

"Fuck phil." I said in awe.

"Thanks, I guess" a nervous Phil said while looking down.

"Well, come and lay down." I patted on the bed.

He laid down and I slowly rubbed my thumb over his slit. Then twirled my tongue on his tip, then slowly took took him in my mouth. I was kind of nervous, this was my first time ever going this far with a guy. 

"Mhhmmmmfff, Dan don't stop." Phil whimpered.

Once he said this is started to deep throat him, causing him to buck his hips, and me taking him in further. Then out of nowhere he pulled my off and pulled me up to a sloppy kiss.

Then he laid me on the bed and went to the dresser and pulled out a blottle with a small package.

"Wha what's that?" I nervously asked.

"It's ok baby, it will only hurt if a little while." He reassured me.

"Ok, babe." I said relaxing a little.

He squeezed out a liquid from the bottle and running it on my entrance. It felt really good actually. Then he slid in on finger, I hissed at the pain. He stopped for me to adjust, I nodded. Letting him know I was ready.

He slowly started to push in and out after a few minutes he added another finger. He stopped and allowed me to get use to the feeling. Then he pulled out his fingers and put the condom on adding some lube.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

I let my body relax then I felt him. I hissed at the pain , he stopped for me to stretch. Then he slowly started to pump in and out. After a few humps he hit a spot that made me see stars.

"Fuck shhhhit, uhh right there Phil." I almosted yelled.

He grabbed me and started to pump me and he hit that same spot over and over.

"Phil, I'm..... going ...t......o.....cum..." I almost whispered.

He then went faster and hard. I arched my back then sending white ropes all over me and Phil. He came too, pushing himself into me one last time.

After we got over out high, we both laid down and covered up. We didn't bother to clean up the mess we made.

"You're so perfect, Dan." Phil said while kissing me on the cheek.

"You are too." I replied while doing the same.

Then we cuddled together and soon feel into a deep sleep.

______________________________

Hey, hope you guys liked it. I was so weird writing this, like you have no idea.

Well guess how many reads I have?
30!!!!!!!!

That's heheheheheh amaztits.

*Future me, holy fuck I majorly messed up. I fixed it so now new readers won't see my mistake."

-love always