Court Part 1

Phil's:POV

I woke to the sound of knocking on the door, I didn't have time to fully woke when I seen a women. She was in her mid 20s, with blondish hair and scrubs on.

"Hey, sorry to wake you I have to take some blood," she said with a reassuring smile, "it'll only take a second." She said while she stuck then needle in to my arm.

"See I'm done," She finished as she slowly took the needle out, "I don't want to assume things, but you two are really cute together."

"Thank, we are." I said blushing a little as she walked out.

It made me happy to see how far society has come on seeing the LGBTQ+ community. I noticed the sun wasn't out yet, I lift to the blankets for my phone when I seen me and Dan naked. I had forgotten what we did last night, I'm just glad we were both covered up when the nurse came in.

I finally found my phone in my pants on the floor. It was 4:29 a.m. May 29th. I moaned as today was the day we had court with Anna, I thought I should get more sleep. I snuggled back into Dan letting my dreams take me away.

*

"Phil!"

"Phil! Wake up!" I heard someone say shoving me slightly.

"But I like sleep." I moaned back stretching reaching for the voice.

"But babe, I feel the need to take to you. I haven't seen you in so long." Dan said wrapping him arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"Ok." I said as I fully opened my eyes see Dan give me puppy eyes.

I laid my head on Dan shoulder, neck area as he started slowly running his fingers threw my hair.

"I've missed you so much, I can't wait til things go back to normal so I can just cuddle with you all day." Dan said while tilting my chin up to his face giving me a small kiss on my lips.

"Me too." I replied still looking into to his brown eyes.

"Hello, Mr. Lester, Mr. Howell. Today is court, I wanted to come by to see how you were and if you are ready." We were inturpted by Mr. Wilson.

"I guess, I mean I don't think I'll ever be ready." I say, sitting up more to look at Mr. Wilson better.

"I know this is hard, you barely woke up from a coma, now you have to deal with this trial. I'm sorry, but this is with the police not me." Mr. Wilson say, trying to make me feel a little better.

"Yeah, I know." I said as Dan felt for my hand.

"I'm glad you do, a car with be by in an hour to pick you two up. Chris and Pj will be there for questioning," He started,"now that you have all the details I'll leave you to get ready." He finished walking out the room leaving us to get ready.

Dan went to the bathroom to shower and get ready as I sat up, walking over towards my bag with clothes. I picked out my blue plaid flannel and a part of black skinny jeans. I decided to just get into the shower with dan, since he was already taking to long.

"Hey Dan, I'm going to shower with you." I said as I opened the door.

"Ok, these showers are always to big anyways." He said as he started undressing.

I did the same, started with my shirt working my way down. Dan got done fast and started the shower letting the water warm up. We pulled the other sized curtain around us. I let the water drip down my body as I let it soak my hair. I turned to see Dan doing the same when I wrapped my arms around his backside and resting my head on him shoulder.