Toph

"Do you know what that 'thing' is that your missing in your life?" I asked trying not to show any embarrassment.
"Ugh, I wished I did. Hopefully you find out who that person is and I find out what this thing is." She got up and started walking off. "Anyways we should head back everyone should start getting up by now and we don't want them questioning us." She said as she walked back to the palace.
"You go off ahead first I'll came back later it will cause less suspicion if we go back together." I said as I started to get up off the ground.
"Whatever." And with that she walked off back to the palace.

Katara's POV
I all I want is to know what this missing thing is and than maybe I could sleep peaceful with out these thoughts.
"So what were you and the Fire Lord talking about?" A familiar voiced asked me and quickly turned around in a fighting stance.
"Woah there Sugar Queen it's just me." She said as she raised her arms.
"Sorry and I wasn't talking to Zuko." I told her.
"Haven't you guys learnt after all these months. I can feel the vibration so I'll know if your lying. So fess up." She said.
I need to remember that there's no point in even trying to lie to Toph.
"Why would you want to know, anyways?" I asked Toph.
"Because, I know you like him and he likes you back." She said as a grin grew on her face.
"Hey I don't like him, anyways his with that gloomy girl Mai." I said as my face grew red.
"Aw come on, when ever you two see each other, your hearts race as fast as Aang on one of his balls of air." She said as that grin on her face grew bigger.
"I do not like him and besides am with Aang and how would you even about this?" I asked her as I raise an eyebrow.
"Hello, vibrations." She said as she pointed to her feet.
"Fine but just don't tell anyone not even Aang." I said and rush back in to the palace.
"Whatever Sugar Queen!" Toph yelled.

As I walked in to the palace I saw Aang.
"Hey Katara. Where have you've been, you missed breakfast." He said as he embraced me.
"Oh sorry about that I was practising my water bending." I said hoping he would buy the lie.
"Aw why didn't you wake me up we could of practice together." He said sadly.
"Nah you would have wanted to practice with me I was up since the sun rose."
"Good point." He looked a round quickly, "Have you seen Zuko anywhere? We've got a meeting soon."
Out of everyone else he could have been looking for why Zuko.
"Nope having seen him around anywhere."