Uncle

Zuko's POV
After Katara left I sat back down against a tree and looked up at the sky.
"Who are you? Where do I find you?" I asked myself.
My eyelids felt heavy, probably because I've haven't slept for days, soon enough sleep engulfed me.

**In the dream**
I was back in the dream, I saw the girl just across the room from me.
"Help, help please!" The girl cried out.
I raced over to her to try to save her but than, some weird black slug stuff came out from no where and pulled her down to the ground, like she was nothing.
**End of dream**

"Aargh!" I yelled as I woke up.
I heard running of foot steps coming to my direction.
"Who's there?" Asked one of the guards as walked out from behind a tree. "Oh Fire lord we didn't know you were out here." He said as he bowed.
"You should be in a meeting right now sir." The other guard informed me.
"Okay tell them I'll be there in 10 minutes." I told the guards and walked back to the palace.

**after the meeting**

Meeting just had finished it went for most of the day. Headed straight for my uncles room to ask him if he could help me with the mystery lady.
I got to my uncle's room door and knocked.
"Uh uncle, I need to ask you about something."
I there was no response. I knocked again this time a bit harder. Yet again still no response. I thought something might have happened to him so I carefully opened the door.
"Uncle are you okay?" I asked as I entered the room.
I looked around and saw he wasn't anywhere in his room. I saw a guard pass by me.
"You! Have you seen my uncle anywhere?" I asked the man.
"No sir, he won't be back till next month." He told me.
"Where is he?" I asked the guard as I exited the room.
"Didn't you hear, my lord. He went back to Ba Sing Sa to tend his tea shop." He said in a surprised voice.
"Okay, thank you. You may go now." I dismissed the guard and headed to back to my room.
"Why didn't uncle tell me he was going back to Ba Sing Sa?" I asked myself.
On the way back to my room I saw Katara.
"Zuko I need to talk to you." She said seriously.