Author's note

Hey guys but looks who back from the dead, ME. Okay first of all am sorry for not updating in like a million years that's only because my iPad broke and then I got a new iPad and that one broke too,😅😅, and I got a new iPad and it's all fine now. I just forgot to update and I recently just got back on wattpad and realised I haven't updated in forever. But am kinda of lazy to rewrite the last part but if you want to see the last chapter for this fanfic its on my Instagram page.

@iiattack_with_the_avatarii
Go follow me on Instagram. (I never did this just for self promotion)

I'll update every 2-3 days. 😊😊

I do take requests now, on what you want to happen in my stories and what stories you want to read. Just dm me any request that you have. I might not get back to you Immediately but I will get back to u ASAP. 😝 my stories are normally around 4-5 parts but am going to make an effort to make them longer for you guys, but I ain't writing anything higher than a T rating, but if I put any swearing in my stories I'll put a heads up.

But my next fanfic is going to be a StiCy one (StingxLucy from fairy tail). I won't start posting that story till another week CUS I need time to write my story first. But keep a look out for updates coming very soon.