Chapter.13

The cab approached our destination and my heart began to flutter. I was the first one out of the cab standing on the sidewalk. Harry met me shortly after his fingers interlocking with mine.

" Oh my god thats -

" Yep " Harry said interrupting me.

" I can't believe I'm here " I said earning a laugh from Harry.

" Well you can't enjoy it from the sidewalk come on " he said leading me closer to the clock.

" Harry its -

" Beautiful yeah I know " he said.

" Excuse me Miss " Harry said.

" Yes "

" Do you mind taking a picture of us ? " Harry asked.

" Of course "

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist his hands resting right on the small of my back.

" Harry there watching " I whispered as he pushed hair out of my face.

" So ? " He said kissing me.

" Got it ! "

" Thank you " Harry said.

" Let me see " I said.

I looked at the picture and fell in love. The scenery beautiful and Harry and I making the photo that much more beautiful.

" Were going to do this at every location we go to alright ? " He said.

I nodded.

" Now I know your nervous already. But we have to stay somewhere. And Lou and El are staying in our place tonight so I really don't want to hear them all night. And my mum hasn't seen me in a while.

So I kind of wanted to go see her. And stay with her. She wants to meet you too. And I don't want you to be uncomfortable, or nervous or anything, she's really nice, she'd love you and I'm not just saying that. But-

" Harry, its fine. You haven't seen your mom in a long time, you should go see her " I said.

" Your making it sound like your not going to come with me " he said.

" Harry I'm just nervous " I said.

" But you don't have to be " he said.

" But Harry I am, and I really don't think I'm ready to meet your mother yet " I said.

" Baby please, this could be good for us " He said.

" Harry " I said.

" Please, I'll never ask you for anything ever again " he said.

" Ever ? " I asked.

" Maybe " he said.

" But Harry what if she doesn't like me, then what do we do ? " I asked.

" You don't have to worry about that because it wont happen, she's going to love you " he said.

" Mmm...well....okay " I said.

" Yes ! Come on dinner is at 8 " he said.

" What Harry, can I change or something ? " I asked.

" Um yeah you can change over at Lou and I's place c'mon " he said.

----------------

I threw on a light wash jean skater skirt, with a sheer long sleeved blouse tucked in, black heels with the strap around my ankles, gold jewlery and my hair curled. My makeup was kept simple.