Chapter.11

Our flight was scheduled for 6 am. Early flights were my favorite flights as early mornings were my favorite time of day. The sun is rising, dew on the grass, a cool breeze in the comfortable air. A kind of quiet all around that you come to love and enjoy. Any other morning time past 7 am didn't cut it for me, I'd rather get up before the sun and start my day off with it or without it at noon there is no in between.

The cold air nipped at my skin through my light sweater and leggings making me shiver and drop my suitcase. Harry helped me pick it up but I was too nervous to say anything. The truth is I am nervous. I'm nervous about going to London with Harry and the boys, about meeting his family which I'm sure is going to happen, I'm nervous about him hitting me again, I'm just nervous.

" You okay love ? " Harry asked.

" Hmm ? Oh yeah yeah, just a little tired that's all " I lied.

Harry stood before me. His tall, lanky fogure towering over me making me feel smaller than I already was. His hand found its way to my waist and the other right under my chin. His cold fingers tilting my chin up and softly pressing his pink lips on mine and then pulling away.

" You can do this " he said noticing my being nervous.

His scent lingered in the air before me. All I wanted was to forget everything that happened the past few days and just enjoy being with Harry. I mean he can leave me at any moment. And that makes me scared. Diana pulled up with Niall and the rest of the boys and they started to unload there car.

" Aw the lovebirds are here " Louis said.

We stood before each other staring intently into each others eyes. As if we were having a conversation in our minds. As if we were both searching each other for any possible answer to a question not even we knew.

And then it all stopped. The world just stopped, and it was only me and him. The world went mute and I liked it. His emerald green eyes were locked on mine. His arm hooked around my waist. But then slowly and subtly he pulled me into his chest, wrapping both of his arms around me. My head resting right on his heart and I could hear it beating. The sound of his heart so steady and beautiful. His chin rested ontop of my head.

" I would be scared of me too love " he whispered.

" I'll never forgive myself for what I did to you " he added and I listened.

I listened to his apologetic speech and found myself falling even more for him. He was genuinely sorry, and I might be crazy but I'm not giving up on us just yet.

" Don't let me go baby " he said the deepness of his voice vibrating in his throat.

" Please, you can trust me " he said.

And it hit me. That was the question. The question we were searching for. The question we searched so deeply inside each other for, can I trust you ?

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
> PLEASE READ <

Hi Hi lovelies !

Okay sorry for the very late, and short update. I have been having a rough start to 2015 and just haven't been motivated to even get out of bed. I lost one of the most important people in my life to some dumb brain tumor and just wasn't ready. Anyways, I promise to update more I have devised a schedule kind of. Mondays I will update this story. Tuesdays will be Twisted, if you don't read it check it out in my works. Wednesdays will be my imagines book which requests are OPEN by the way. Thursdays are Heavenly check it out in my works if you haven't already. Fridays I just want to talk to you guys. Like message me or something, I really want feed back on my writing. So please please do interact with me. And the weekends I might do a little bit of all my books or just zone it to imagine requests as soon as I get some. So yeah, follow if your not following me cause why not ? Lol. Request imagines please I really don't want to start taking them from tumblr. But if I have to I will. I know an amazing writer that I could ask to use her imagines that you would love ( giving her cred tho ) Omg okay anyways have a lovely day or evening. That was super long sorry.