Chapter.8

I woke up to the pitter patter of the pouring rain. I rolled over and saw Harry wasn't in bed. I sat up and looked around the room, he wasn't there. I threw on my thigh socks, harry's shirt and went into the livingroom. He wasn't there either. In fact no one was. Well it didn't seem like anyone was. I brushed it off and went to make some coffee. I proceeded to put sugar and creamer in my coffee. I took a sip and felt the warmth of the coffee go down my throat instantly warming me up. Taking my cup I decided to check the rest of the house. I went up the two small steps and heard a quiet meow. I turned and I saw a small grey kitten with blue eyes staring back at me.

" Hi there " I said kneeling down beside her.

She had a little paper stuck to her collar. I took it out and read the paper.

Hello love,

I got you this little princess cause I thought she was cute and you'd like her. Were at the arena now, I didn't want to wake you. Diana was already awake and you looked so cute sleeping. Well you can come if you want, and bring the kitten. We can name her together ! Alright well see you soon.

Harry xx.

" Okay then. Well let's go " I said picking up the kitten and bringing her to our room.

I sat her on the bed and picked out my outfit. I chose high waisted jeans, and a loose white shirt with my pink polka dot high top converse. I put on light make up and brushed out my hair. I picked up the kitten and got in the truck that was left for me and drove to the arena.

I walked into the arena and saw the boys eating lunch.

" Hi boys ! " I said.

" Elli ! " Harry said standing up and running to me.

" Haha hi " I said planting a kiss to his lips.

" You found her ! " Harry said petting the kittens head.

" Yes I did she is just precious Harry " I said holding her up in the air.

" Well what do we name her ? " He asked.

" Darcy ? " I said.

" I want to name my daughter that " Harry said.

" Elli has a better name than that for her daughter " Diana said.

" Diana shut up " I said.

" You do, what's better than Darcy " Harry asked.

" If it's a girl Lorelai and if it's a boy Elliot " I said.

" Awww I can imagine her having a little baby Elliot " Niall said.

" Haha yeah " I said.

" I like it " Harry said.

" We name her darcy " I said.

" I like it " Harry said.

" So Elli we wanted to go out tonight would you join us ? " Liam asked.

" Yeah ! I know a really good place we can go " I said.

" El you don't seem like the partying type " Harry said.

" Oh but she is " Diana said.

" Shut up " I said.

" Haha like this one time we went-

" Dont you dare tell the story. " I said.

" No tell me " Harry said pulling me into him.

" Ok so we went to this club right. And so it was like a girls night out so she had a glass of wine. But then she started dancing, had something stronger then more of that. By the end of the night I was helping her walk and she fell asleep on the floor. " Diana said.

Harry looked down at me.

" It was my first time drinking I didn't know " I said.

" Maybe you'll take it easy tonight " Harry said.

" I will but who will take care of Darcy ? " I asked.

" Lou can " Harry said.

" You sure ? " I asked.

" Yeah here let me take Darcy to her and we can go get ready " Harry said.

" Well alright " I said.

- • - • - • - • - • - • -

I was sat in a nude bodycon dress finishing my make up. I was perfecting my red lipstick and winging my eye liner when I was called to be told we were leaving.

" Ok Harry how do I look ? " I asked.

" Uh...woah " he said with wide eyes.

" Okayy well let's go " I said taking his hand and my clutch leading him into the foyer.

" Woahh Elli " Diana said.

" Yeah ? " I said.

" Are we going clubbing or to the Grammy's ? " Diana said.

" Am I always over dressed for you ? " I asked.

" Yeah kinda " She said.

" What do you mean ? Were going out " I said.

" Yeah to a club where its gonna be dark and no one will see what you're wearing " she said.

" Listen crop top and leather pants, I wear what I want excuse me for wanting to wear a dress " I said.

" Gee someone's snappy. You getting your period ? " She asked.

I let out an annoyed sigh.

" Maybe if you stopped criticizing me " I said.

" Woah woah alright let's just go have some fun " Louis said.

" Fine by me " I said leaving the house.

We arrived at a club called Vain. It's popular here. We were escorted right in and immediately were given a bottle of patron.

Still frusterated from earlier I downed a shot. Then another, and another. Maybe even another.