Chapter.5

" so how's it going ? " Diana said clenching onto Niall.

" pretty good " I said.

" wait are you and Niall ? " Harry asked.

" hey it doesn't take long to fall in love " she said.

" no it doesn't " I said looking into Harry's eyes.

He flashed me a smirk before bringing both of us underwater and pressing a soft kiss on my lips. It was an underwater kiss. A moment I will cherish forever. We surfaced and I smiled.

" aw Harry so romantic " Zayn said in that funny voice that he does.

We swam for about an hour when I decided to go for a shower. Harry followed behind me and took my hand in his leading us back to or room. I took underwear, a bra and some clean clothes to change into along with some hair products. I started the shower, and peeled off my swim suit before stepping into the warm water. I cleansed my body and washed my hair humming Little things while doing so. I grabbed a clean towel from the towel rack first bringing it to my face to dry the water from it, then wrapping it around my body. I took a smaller towel and started to towel dry my hair before being called by Diana. I stepped out of the bathroom, walking passed Harry to our door.

" hey Elli are you guys hungry ? " Diana asked.

" uh I am, Harry are you hungry ? " I asked earning a nod.

" yeah you guys ordering ? " I asked.

" yeah we were thinking Chinese and Netflix " she said.

" perfect here let me give you half " I said going to get my wallet.

" no Elli its okay my treat " she said.

" ugh I no I won't win so fine but next time I pay " I said.

" deal " she said.

I giggled and shut the door. I turned around to see Harry in the shower. And what a beautiful sight it was. His dark brown curls clung to his neck, the bubbles of the soap slowly flowing down his body. His muscles flexing as he massaged the shampoo in his hair. It was all beautiful.

I threw on some army green mid wasted shorts, along with a white scalloped top that flowed nicely and matched rather well. I stood in front of the dresser towel drying my hair some more and applying a conditioner that leaves my hair soft as butter. Harry exited the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

" babe have you seen my shirt ? " Harry asked making me turn around.

" the one I wore ? " I asked walking closer to him.

" yeah but in white " he said searching through his bag.

" nope can't say I have " I said.

" ugh damn it " he said.

" harry its just a shirt no need to get worked up " I said.

" yeah but I wanted to match with you " he said shooting me a pouty face.

" aw you'll find it " I said.

" it's not here look ! " he said.

So, he backed up and I searched. I pushed clothes out of the way and found it stuffed on the side.

" here " I said.

" oh " he said chuckling.

" yeah, oh " I said smiling.

" your the best " He said pulling his shirt over his head, then all of his other clothes. He towel dried his hair and then blow dried it. Which was a sight to see cause this boy had some locks, And to my surprise he did good.

" hey guys food is here " Diana said.

" okay " I said.

" aw you guys are matching, take a picture take a picture ! " Diana said.

" here on my phone " Harry said handing Diana his phone.

" oh no no I look terrible " I said.

" impossible come here " He said pulling me into his side where I covered my face nuzzling my head into his chest.

" aw that's cute but come on seriously " Diana said.

" oh fine " I said looking up and smiling while harry pulled me in for a hug.

" yay okay come on there's food " Diana said.

I quickly threw on some mascara and we headed to the kitchen. A ton of little take out boxes sat on the counter. Diana was a very organized person so she separated everything. We all sat down on the couch eating noodles.

" okay what to watch " Diana said scrolling through Netflix.

" oh oh P.S I love you ! " I said pointing to the screen.

" no were not watching a sappy movie were watching a good one " Diana said.

I gasped. P.S I love you is a very good movie. I added.

" well watch it in your room cause were watching something else " Diana said.

" fine I will " I said standing up.

I walked back to the room. Now that I'm out of that I thought slipping my dance shoes on. I walked out onto the balcony and began my pirouette. I rehearsed everything over and over. And still it wasn't enough. I did a pique and saw Harry watching me.

" oh " I said stopping.

" its getting late we should get to bed " he said.

" yeah " I agreed entering the room and closing the balcony door.

I changed into a big shirt, the one that Harry lent me that still had his scent on it. I laid beside him in the bed which felt a bit weird at first but that feeling soon faded away when he rolled over and pulled me into him, holding me.