Chapter.3

I ran into the hallway. Running all over until I reached the stage. I stared at the arena picturing a full crowd. Just picturing the lights swaying back and forth as they sang little things. It was big, huge. The arena had a glass ceiling. I sat on the edge of the stage laying down and staring at the ceiling watching the rain slow down. My tears now falling straight down my face hitting the stage floor.

" your hand fits in mine like its made just for me " I started singing to myself through my muffled tears.

" But bear this mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks. And it all makes sense to me " I sang.

I heard foot steps but didn't pay any mind to it. I saw a tall figure lay beside me.

" You never love yourself half as much as I love you . You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to. If I let you know, I'm here for you. Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you "

I turned to my right to see Harry beside me singing little things with me. I felt his hand take mine in his. I felt my eyes in there puffy state. I quickly sat up and turned away so he couldn't see my red and puffy eyes. He sat up and put his hand on mine.

" hey, it's okay " he said softly.

His accent sending chills down my spine. His voice was so soft and soothing. All I wanted was to see what it was like to be held. Feel the warmth of his body against me. His strong arms holding me close. Close enough to familiarize myself with his scent.

" do you want to talk about it ? " he asked hesitantly. As if he didn't want to ask the question but he did to make me feel better.

" I know it's a dumb thing to cry over but, there were so many memories in that house. " I started.

I felt him get closer to me wrapping an arm around my waist helping his other arm scoop me up and place me on his lap. He felt just as I expected. Warm and inviting. He smelled of light peppermint and it was comforting.

" tell me " he said.

" I lived with my grandparents in that house. I didn't treat them how I should have. Now they're gone. They didn't deserve to under go what they did with me. " I said.

" Elli they still love you. There your grandparents. Yes they might have passed but they will always love you " he said.

" I spent half of my life there. All of the days I spent with my family. Laughing, smiling. Learning things that I would have to had learn alone. That house meant everything to me. And I took it for granted. And now I will never have the chance to cherish it. " I said.

" oh Elli you'll be okay " Harry said softly rubbing my arm to comfort me. Letting my cry in his chest.

" Truly, madly, deeply, I am foolishly, completely falling. And somehow you kicked all my walls in. So baby, say you'll always keep me. Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you " harry sang softly in my ear.

He sang to me while I cried. When he finished I wiped my tears and sat up.

" I'm sorry " I said.

" why ? ' he asked.

" um your shirt " I said slightly giggling.

" its okay. Its black anyways " he said making me smile.

" Thank you " I said standing up.

" any time " he said.

" well we should go back " I said.

He nodded and we walked back to where the boys and Diana were, only to see everyone packing up.

" what's going on ? " Harry asked.

" the storm calmed down mate were packing up " Niall said.

" were leaving ?! " Harry said.

" not for another 2 days " Niall said.

" oh good " he said.

" for you I can't go home " I said.

" why not ? " niall asked.

Harry gave him that ' are you stupid ' look.

" cause it got wiped out by the storm you dimwit " Louis said slapping Niall in the back of the head.

" can't you stay at Diana's place ? " Liam asked.

" that was my place " Diana said.

" oh " Liam said.

" well you can stay with us. Lux would surely enjoy it " Lou said.

" I'd love to but what about when you leave. There's no way I'm finding a place in two days. " I said.

" well I guess you will just have to come on the road with us " she said.

" really ! " I said.

" Elli are you forgetting something " Diana said.

" what ? " I asked.

" your dance tour " Diana said.

" oh, well its only for a week. Maybe I can meet up with you guys somewhere " I said.

" In a week. Were back in the U.K in London actually. " Lou said.

" Perfect I can get a flight there no problem " I said.

" you guys can be entertainers. Walk around in your dresses and talk to the fans, take some pictures. " she said.

" that sounds amazing " I said.

" so it's settled " Lou said.

" its settled " I said.

I turned to a smilling Harry. Then we all went to help pack up the boys. This will be a start to something great, I feel it.