Chapter.9

I was helped in the room by Harry and I stumbled over to the bed. Harry started unbuttoning his shirt with anger on his face.

" Why so serious ? " I said giggling.

He ignored me.

" Harreh " I said.

" What ! " He yelled.

I jumped at his raised voice.

" I'm never taking you out again ! " He yelled.

" Woah what's going on ? " Diana asked entering the room with the rest of the boys.

" Nothing " Harry said.

" Look she has a low tolerance for alcohol it wasn't her fault " Diana said.

" Not her fault ! She was practically all over that guy ! " He yelled.

I felt my stomach turn. And ran to the bathroom releasing all I had to drink.

" She's beyond drunk ! Do you know how embarassing this is " He yelled.

I washed my face and entered the room feeling a bit sobered up. I tied my hair up in a pony tail and threw on sweats and a tank top.

" Where are you going ?! " Harry asked firmly.

I rolled my eyes and walked toward the door when I felt a strong hand grip my arm tightly. I looked back and saw Harry's face full of anger. He was mad at me for being drunk but he was too. I could smell it on him.

" You're hurting me " I said.

His grip tightened.

" Harry let go ! " I whined with tears in my eyes pulling my arm from his grasp.

I felt his eyes on me as I left the room. I entered the kitchen making some ramen noodles and pouring myself a glass of water. I heard footsteps behind me. When I turned around I instantly felt a burning in my face.

I placed my hand on my cheek and realized Harry just hit me. He, just. No. He really just hit me.

" Harry ! " Louis said.

He walked away and slammed the door to our room. The tears poured out of my eyes.

" Elli -

" No I uh. I'm not hungry any more. One of you can have it. " I said with the back of my hand in front of my lips.

I hurried into the guest bathroom washing my face. I looked at the red spot on my cheek and the now bruising on my arm.

- • - • - • - • - • -

I woke up sore and decided to make some tea and breakfast for everyone. Yes, even Harry. I wasn't angry at him I was scared. Terrified actually.

I felt familiar arms wrap around me and I jumped pushing him away.

" Elli ? " Harry said.

" Don't. Touch. Me. " I said.

" El " he said taking a step closer.

" No ! " I said loudly waking everyone who rushed into the kitchen.

" Are you okay ? " Niall asked.

I nodded.

" What's going on ? " Harry asked.

" She's scared " Louis said.

" Why ? " Harry asked.

" Harry you hurt her. Physically " Louis said.

" What " Harry said.