Chapter.14

My eyes fluttered open to see the clock displaying 8 am. I looked beside me and Harry wasn't there. I sat up and figured he must be downstairs. So I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on a sweater and some leggings with fuzzy socks and headed downstairs.

The house was quiet but lit beautifully by the sun. I entered the kitchen to see Harry, Gemma and Anne sitting at the table drinking tea. Harry looked over at me and held out his arm.

" Oh morning love " he said pulling me into his side.

" Morning " I said.

" Sleep well ? " He asked.

" Mhm " I said.

" Would you like some tea ? " Anne asked.

" Oh yes please " I said.

She nodded and got up to get me a cup of tea.

" Mmm she went out to the store this morning and found these " Harry said showing me his mug.

" His says Prince and yours says Princess, it has a little tiara too " Anne said.

" Awe there adorable I love them " I said and she placed my tea in front of me.

" How do you do it ? " Gemma asked.

" Excuse me ? " I asked.

" How on earth do you look so beautiful so early in the morning ? " Gemma said.

" Oh " I said giggling.

I looked at Harry who had a smile on his face.

" What are you smiling about ? " I asked.

" Nothing " he said.

" What ? " I asked.

" Nothing " he said.

" So do you guys have any plans for today ? " Anne asked.

" I was thinking about taking her to Buckingham Palace " Harry said.

" No way really ?! " I gasped.

" Yeh " he said playing with my hair.

" Yay ! " I said.

" Oh that sounds fun " Anne said.

" Would you like to come ? " I asked.

Harry's head snapped in my direction.

" Oh I'd love to, but I don't want to ruin you and Harry's time together " she said.

" You won't ruin it Anne come on come with us " I said.

I saw Harry's face lighten up.

" Oh well alright I'll go " she said leaving the kitchen to get ready I suppose.

" Right well I have got to get to work " Gemma said.

" Have a nice day " I said.

" You too " Gemma said.

I sipped on my tea while Harry stood up. I felt his hands sit on my waist adding more warmth to my body than the tea was.

"See they love you" he whispered in a raspy tone as he began leaving a cluster of kisses on my neck.

I giggled and tilted my head to he would have more room to leave kisses.

I felt his grin on my neck as he chuckled, his lips stopped and he turned me around to face him.

"Let's go get ready. We have a lot to do today so we want an early start." He said taking my hand and leading us back to our room.

I opened the bag I had searching for something to wear. I managed to arrange an outfit that conisted of a light creme coloured cropped sweater, black highwaisted jeans, a plaid scarf, and black high heeled boots. I looked down and the outfit and smiled, excited for today's events.

I went in the bathroom to start getting ready. I started with a shower. The water set rather warm as I squeezed soap onto my hands.

"Let me help" I heard a voice say causing me to jump.

"Harry what are you-

"Shhh baby its okay relax" he said soap on his hands as he began to massage it all over my body.

His large soap covered hands worked my body to a point where I was literally in Heaven. My body touched his as he held me close to him. His hands crossing over my tummy and down my thighs. My head rested on his shoulder and once again his kisses on my neck. His hands reached my chest and I sighed.

I had never had a moment like this with someone. I've never had an intimate moment in my life.

I felt his hands stop so I opened my eyes.

"Sorry I got carried away." He said.

"I-its okay." I stuttered.

I moved my body under the water rinsing the soap from my body.

"My turn" Harry said starting to wash his body.

I gave a small smile and exited the shower, wrapping myself in a towel and going to grab underwear. I heard an odd snapping noise and looked around to see what it was. I saw nothing and immediately thought I was just going crazy or something.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"And over here are the Crown Jewels. The Crown Jewels housed here in the Tower of London are the ceremonial treasures which have been acquired by English kings and queens. They have been used by English kings and queens since 1660 or earlier. The Crown Jewels are part of the national heritage and held by The Queen as Sovereign."

I couldn't believe my eyes. Where I was, it was all just a dream come true. Harry's hand held onto mine and I never felt more at home than when our skin was touching.