Chapter.10

The lights flashed as my heel touched the red carpet. The sound of fans screaming filled my ears as I took in my surroundings. I stood up from the limo with Harry by my side. My dress reached the floor and I looked up to see cameras toward me. I flashed a smile and moved so Diana could get out the limo.

Her dress was short and sweet. Mine was long and out there. My hair was curled to perfection my make up done professionally. This was my first award show and I wanted to look my best. We managed to cover my bruise with make up and found a sitter for the baby.

Harry tightened his grip on my waist and I looked up at him. It was all an act. I was still upset about him hitting me. I couldn't forget it. But I will do anything to keep him happy. We continued down the carpet to see Kendall and Kylie ready to interview us. We reached them and smiles were shown.

" Wow you look gorgeous ! " Kylie said.

" Thank you " I said smiling adjusting the skirt of my dress.

" Now I know why he left Kendall " She said.

My eyes widened and Harry chuckled.

" Okay were asking a bunch of random questions to celebrity couples so just a warning " Kylie said.

We nodded and the questions began.

" Alright what are your guilty pleasures ? " She asked.

" Chocolate " I said.

" Why ? "

" Well mainly because it's really something I shouldn't eat because I have to keep my figure for Harry here, but it's so good " I said.

" What's your weirdest guilty pleasure ? " Kendall asked.

" Ummm, I don't know I'd have to get back to that one " I said.

" Okay what's one thing you love about each other ? " Kylie asked.

" I love love love his hair " I said.

" I love her eyes " Harry said.

" What about those curves ! " Kylie pointed out making me blush.

" That too, I thought we were keeping in PG cause I can get a bit cheeky here " He said.

" Oh do tell harry " Kylie said.

" Is that Niall calling me, huh better get over there " Harry said jokingly.

I waved goodbye and we entered the venue. We took our seats. The night went by rather quickly. The boys won every award they were nominated for. We got home pretty late and Lou was there watching Jeffrey.

" Elli ! " He said running to me as I entered the house.

" Hey love " I said lifting him up.

" Thanks lou " I said.

" No problem but you owe me " Lou said.

" Ha ha for sure " I said.

Harry followed Lou to the door locking it and then coming to our room where I was about to give Jeffrey a bath.

" Come on Jeff bath time " I said grabbing his towel with a little teddy bear on it.

" Hey El can we talk ? " Harry asked.

" Sure " I said getting Jeff into the tub.

" Um, I wanted to really apologize for the other day. I, I didn't mean to hit you I-

" Save it Harry. It happened okay, what's done is done. " I said.

---------------
( Harry POV )
" That doesn't change anything between us though does it ? We're okay right ? " I asked.

She shrugged.

There was a knock on the door and it was Jeffrey's dad coming to pick him up. They left and El went to our room. I don't know how I could be so stupid.
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
" Hey El you want to go get some lunch, maybe have a little picnic on the beach ? " I asked.

" Not today Harry " She said sitting on the bed.

" Look, I didn't mean to. I'm trying to apologize, you know I didn't mean to hit you. " I said kneeling in front of her.

She stayed quiet.

" Baby look, it was an accident. It will never happen again, I promise. " I said.

" How do you know ? You can get drunk and hit me again. " She said.

" No no, I won't I promise. " I said holding her hand.