All For You

"The court has been informed and there will be a hearing soon. I will call you and then we can go from there. I am not going to sugarcoat a thing, this will not be easy with the kind of influence her lawyers have but that doesn't mean there is a chance. She may seem like someone fit but with her watching you, that is disturbing. Anyway, stay in touch and remember, don't let your guard down, okay."

"Okay thank you so much. From both of us." Astrid left the office to go back to her hotel room and make a very special one.

"Hello?"

"Hello? It's me."

"Astrid! Hold on..."

"Hello?"

"Zephyr, hey how's my little girl?"

"Mom! I'm good I learned how to make pizza."

"You did?"

"Yeah, and Snotlout had the dough on his head and then he started pretending he was a snowman. Me and Malarie gave him eyes and a nose. I also beat Hiccup in chess again." All Astrid could do was smile and just love her little girl even more and knowing that she is alright and she will be even safer.

"Okay baby how is everybody else doing?"

"Good. Chicken is also having fun."

"Is Chicken inside the house?"

"Ummm... no."

"(Chuckle), okay baby can I talk to Iduna?"

"Yes mommy."

"Oh Zephyr, I love you."

"Love you too. Bye. Grandma..."

"Hello?"

"Hi Iduna its me."

"Hello dear how is everything?"

"Good. Everything seems to be in order. The court will look at it and then we'll see what happens from there."

"That's wonderful to hear. Will you be coming home tomorrow like planned?"

"Yeah I'll be coming home soon."

"Great because Anna is really eager to see you. Oh and we also have an unexpected visit. You will see when you get here."

"Oh that's great. I'll see you tomorrow then."

Astrid went to take a shower and finally went to sleep feeling happy.

Back at home

Elsa has confronted everyone about Jack coming this whole time without her knowing. She has been trying to avoid Jack and it has worked alright. Unfortunately, he just had to be there. It was Sunday morning and the noise was heard outside, it was someone who was chopping... wood?"

Elsa looked out her window and couldn't believe who it was, Jack. She puts on her robe and goes out.

"Jack?"

"Oh hi. How'd you sleep?" He kept chopping wood which was something odd for Elsa to see.

"Well good but why?"

"What?"

"Why?" She was pointing to the wood.

"Oh just getting you ready for winter."

"But Jack it's June and when it comes to firewood, we either use the wood for the chimney in the house or the gazebo..."

"I know Elsa and I realize that winter here is not compared to up there."