Always By Your Side; Forever

One Year Later

"Okay bud, here comes the airplane coming to a la-aaaa-nding. Yay."

"Mom can you help me with this." 

"Sure." The moment mother and daughter leave, a two-year-old start laughing while he was being fed by his father.

"He is so cute but so loud. At least he's sleeping more."

"Yeah, but you were just like that when you were that age."

"I know but still."

"I know but as he grows, it will get better when we sleep. Okay perfect, are you ready?"

"I'm so excited. Especially in seeing auntie Elsa in her dress. She will look like a queen."

"I know. Now go find your shoes while I check and your father and brother."

"Okay." Zephyr runs out of her parent's room to her room. It has been a year since Hiccup and Astrid are married and they couldn't be any happier with their now two children. Zephyr is also happy for her mom, dad, and her new baby brother who she loves so much.

It was a sunny and slightly breezy day and the family was getting ready to go to a wedding. 

"Hey, are we done?"

"What do you think son?" The little boy just clapped in happiness while his mother picked him up.

"I know. I'll get him cleaned up and we'll be ready to go."

"Alright then

"Alright then. Hey Astrid?"

"What?"

"Thanks. For all of this, and you." Astrid couldn't help but smile and she kisses her husband.

"I thank you more." They laugh and then heard a giggle from their son.

"I didn't forget you, come on let's get you cleaned up." Astrid leaves while Hiccup goes to sit in the living room and he then remembers everything that led to where he is now.

Flashback

"Hiccup."

"Hmmm."

"Hiccup."

"Yeah? What?"

"I'm craving."

"Aww, babe."

"No I mean I'm craving for something I hope we have."

"Let me guess, oranges? Watermelons? Strawberries?"

"Pickles?"

"That's new. Alright then coming right up."

"You bought that already?"

"You're married to a doctor so there are things I know to expect. Although, I'll enjoy seeing you eating pickles because I remember you hating them."