Getting Whats Going On?!

(Quick note: Izuku, Uraraka)

“I’m beginning to get what’s going on. Izuku is a boy my age living in a suburb of Tokyo,  in the town where Yuuei is located. He is training in the hero course there.”

“I swap places with Ochako at random, a few times a week. It’s caused by sleep, but we haven’t figured out a way to stop it.”

I have no memory of what happened in my body during the switch, but I remember the events that happened in Izuku’s body. “

“ But we’re definitely switching places, that much is evident based on the reactions of the people around us.”

“So, we decided to lay down some rules for each other during the switch.  Things to watch out for, a list of do’s and don’ts.”

“ We also decided to leave reports for each other, so that we have some semblance of an idea of what happened in our own bodies during the switch.”

“To tide over this mysterious phenomenon. But…”

“But…”

Izuku had typed out a massive list of rules in his phone, yet he still was having problems.  He decided to reemphasize by writing them out again.

“Go out for a run, EVERY MORNING! Don’t forget to do weight training after school! Work with my quirk so that you don’t blow my limbs off! I can’t have that happening anymore!” Izuku tossed his phone down on the desk and went to class.

“But exercising is sooo hard!” Was in the report the next morning.  Izuku growled in frustration.

“That girl!”

“No baths! No Touching! No flirting! Watch the skirts, boys are always watching! Make sure to put on the mittens before you go to sleep!” Ochako wrote in her phone.she’d already lost three of her favorite mugs

When she woke up the next time, everything was floating again. She rumbled, pulling at her hair.

“That guy!”

“Make sure to keep exercising, even if it’s hard!”

“But it’s not you who’s doing the work!”

“But it’s my body that falls behind if you don’t do it!”

“Then remember to put on the mittens before you go to sleep! It’s my mugs you’re breaking!”

Ochako was interested to hear the stories from Kirishima and Mina of what she’d been up to on days that Izuku was in her body, the parts that he didn’t detail in his notes, that is.  He was usually pretty thorough, but nobody was perfect.

“Yeah, and then you completely destroyed everyone in dodgeball! It was inhuman! Kinda manly!” Kirishima said

“You were more athletic than I’ve ever seen you! Have you been working out?” Mina asked.  Ochako shrugged, scratching the back of her neck.