Thank You

Thank you to everyone who has read, commented, voted and supported me throughout this book. I appreciate each and everyone of them! This was such a challenging book for me to write. I have little knowledge about how military warfare works or their rankings only from what I know in films and such. I also did a little research on the Lavine divorce because I had little knowledge of it. I knew some of it, but not a lot. 

Also, in case you haven't noticed, some of the scenes in this book were heavily inspired by the TV show: Turn: Washington's Spies. If you haven't seen that show yet, would HIGHLY recommend!!! It's on Netflix in case anyone's interested. I am quite obsessed with it- 

And the song that John was singing? That was the Turn: Washington's Spies theme. It was the only song I could think of that wasn't Yankee Doodle- 

I am making a third and final book to the Helpless trilogy. Hamilton's and Laurens's story isn't over yet! The first chapter of the third book will be up on Thursday, June 3 so keep your eyes peeled!  I will try to update each day. Though it will be a little different. I'm going to try alternating POVs. For example, one chapter will be in Hamilton's POV and then the next chapter will be in Laurens's POV and the  next one will be in Hamilton's POV, and so forth. Though writing in Laurens's POV is somewhat challenging for me but I'll try my best. 

 This truly was indeed a challenging book for me to write and there were some parts where I just wanted to discontinue it but I stayed committed. And I can't believe my very first sequel I have ever written is complete, after a month of utter graft and hard work and after four rewrites it's finally finished. Here's what I want you to try and do: I want you to try challenge yourself and to push yourself past your limits and see what your creative imagination can do! 

I am also thinking about making a Lams Royal au with their historical apperances (because I love their historical apperances more than anything!). What do you guys think? Let me know if you would like a Royal AU or if you have any other AUs you'd like me to do! 

Thank you again for supporting me in my writing journey and as always continue to leave comments and votes!