Fight

Techno trotted through an open plain of netherrack. Philza was starting to get the hang of riding. Even when Techno leaped over a ravine, he stayed on.
It was a long journey to the Arctic portal, but they were making good time. They'd make it there in a week, give or take a day.
Techno slowed to a walk as he spotted  a hoglin, which sprinted across their path, grunting.
There was an arrow in its side. Techno realized what was happening a moment before the arrow hit Phil's shoulder, launching him from Techno's back.
Techno spinned, spotting a group of piglins. Four brutes, two archers.
The brutes charged as the archers reloaded. Techno backed up, standing protectively over Phil, growling at the piglins. One of them swung its axe towards his face. Techno dodged and smashed his head into the pig, sending it flying.
Phil yanked the arrow out of his shoulder and drew his longsword. Techno reared, smashing another brute into the ground, before spinning kicking the third one in the head.
Philza charged the last brute, killing it a two blows, as Techno trampled the archers.
"Whew." Phil said. "Those guys came out of nowhere. I wonder where they came from?"
Philza looked around, examining the tracks. Techno spotted something laying on the ground. One of the archers had dropped a medallion, carved with the wither knight insignia. This was bad. This meant there was more than one of them
Techno scooped up the medallion, letting it hang off of his tusk, and trotted back towards his friend.
"Well, I guess you want to keep going, right fella?" Phil asked. "Come on."
Techno dropped the medallion.
"What's this?"
Phil's expression darkened. "Wither knights? I have to find Techno."
I'm right here.
Techno knelt down, letting Phil climb into his back.
"Thanks big guy." Phil said. "Maybe Techno did go this way if he saw wither knights. We have to hurry."
Techno nodded and surged forwards in a gallop. They needed to get to the Arctic.