Chapter 8: Run.

Author POV:
It's been like 3 days since Chishiya took the cards, and Niragi knew. But he kept his mouth shut cause he didn't want Chishiya to end up dying. Because obviously Death to the traitors.

Niragi was currently in a game, shooting down anything or anyone who got in his way. He was very careful with the amount of bullets he used per game though, he wouldn't want to run out.

Chishiya already played two games two days ago, his visa was at 12 so he didn't have to worry about playing any games for now. He was being paranoid because of him stealing the cards.

Obviously Hatter knew about someone stealing the cards. And he was PISSED off about it, he called everyone to the main room and stood at the top thingy to announce.
"someone has stole the cards. And if you've been here long enough you would know I am NOT happy about it. And whoever stole the cards...is a traitor. and when I find out who stole the cards, I will make sure to put the third rule to action. Death to any traitors."

Since Niragi knew, he just stood there with his head down, not saying a single word. One wrong move and Hatter could figure out Niragi knows.

Chishiya is good at hiding his emotions as said before. So he just sat there with a straight face.

Hatter continued blabbering about how he will find out who the traitor is. While Niragi just sat there in silence, not looking at Chishiya once.

After Hatter was done speaking, everyone went back to doing what they were doing, later around like 7:00 pm...Hatter and Aguni walked out the Beaches back entrance, they went to a dark ally.

"Have you figured out who is the traitor? if so you better fucking tell me." Hatter said in a deep stern tone.

"No Hatter, i'm sorry but I don't have a clue who the traitor is." Aguni knew damn well that Chishiya was the traitor, but he didn't say a word to Hatter about it.

"very well...I hope we can find the traitor soon- we better.." Hatter growled in annoyance, he looked down.

Aguni lifted the gun and pointed it at Hatter. "goodbye, Hatter." Aguni pulled the trigger and shot Hatter, he felt guilty but he was on Chishiyas side.

Chishiya walked behind Aguni, grinning. "thanks Aguni...but I must say goodbye to you as well-"

"what do you mean?" Aguni looked over at Chishiya.

Chishiya pulled out a gun and pointed it at Agunis head, he pulled the trigger and shot Aguni. "sorry Aguni, but I cant have you getting in my way of leaving this beach."

Chishiya burned the bodies to ashes, he walked back inside and made it to his room, going to sleep with no guilt or mercy.

The next day everyone was talking about how Aguni and Hatter was gone, they were freaking out cause they don't have a leader anymore.

Mira was flipping out as well, she sighed and tried keeping calm, but it was hard.

Chishiya knew that Mira was the game master, and in order to end this madness...he must kill her next- so thats what he was gonna do.

Niragi walked up to Chishiya. "aye shortie did you hear about the news?"

"obviously- dipshit. who hasn't?" Chishiya said with a smirk, that caused Niragi to scoff and roll his eyes. "shut up will you? at least i'm not short" Niragi replied. "hmm- whatever you say dipshit" Chishiya answered back.

Once it was nighttime, Chishiya grabbed a gun, walked up to Mira's room and kicked the door down, He saw her sitting down on the floor with cards on the table, she was smiling like a crazy person

"what the-" Chishiya stopped, Mira turned towards Chishiya. "oh, hi Chishiya- what are you doing?" Mira saw the gun in his hands. "Chishiya no-" Chishiya had already pulled the trigger 3 times, shooting Mira straight in the forehead.

Chishiya watched the body fall over, Chishiya threw the body out the window into a fire he had lit, this was his plan all along, he walked over and saw the face cards. "was she gonna make us play games depending on these cards? not anymore" He grinned and kept all the cards in his pockets, he walked back to his room and fell asleep.

The next day everyone was FLIPPING out, running around. Niragi found it funny and he was shooting people all over the place, Last Boss was scaring people with his Katana.

Chishiya went to the front thing. "everyone.." Chishiya said calmly to get everyone's attention.

Everyone stopped and looked up at Chishiya, Kuina took the thing out of her mouth and thought to herself. I bet Chishiya has something to do with this. that sneaky bastard.

"I am the one who Killed Hatter, Aguni and Mira. BEFORE YOU GET DEFENSIVE AND START HELLFIRE. I did it to stop the games, the truth is Mira had face cards next- for us to play those games and i'm sure those games would've been harder. But now that Hatter, Aguni and Mira is gone- we don't have to worry about the games anymore. We all can go back to our normal lives." Chishiya said while smirking.

"WAIT REALLY?!" "OMG YAY!" "THIS IS AMAZING" People started saying.

Niragi dropped his gun and sat there in shock. "wait what? CHISHIYA YOU WHAT?! YOUR THE REASON WE DONT HAVE ANYMORE GAMES?!" He ran up to the top thing and grabbed Chishiya and pulled him into a hug.

"I hate to say this shortie- but your a hero..." Niragi smiled. "heh thanks I guess, dipshit" Chishiya hugged Niragi back.

Kuina knew that Chishiya and Niragi liked each other by now, she smiled and went to the top thing. Everyone ran off or stayed at the Beach partying, celebrating.

"I cant believe you Chishiya.." Kuina said while smiling. "OI! don't complain- at least we're still alive." Niragi spat out. "true that" Chishiya and Kuina agreed.

"Go on...you two should run off and live happy lives together.." Kuina said smiling.

"what? what about you?" Chishiya completely ignored the part about Kuina saying they should run off together.

"i'm gonna find my mother obviously! it might take me awhile- but if I could live through all those hell like games..i'm sure I can find my mother eventually" Kuina said while holding the the thing in her hand.

"whatever you say. I wish you the best of luck" Chishiya smiled lightly. "yeah whatever Chishiya said" Niragi said while grinning.