Dhruv Tortures Anaamika 😢😢😭😭

Anaamika was sitting unconsciously on a chair, her hands tied with ropes in a dark room. She slowly opens her eyes and looked around only to find darkness. She tried to recall what happened. All she remembers was she saw dhruv and he slapped her hard. Then she doesn't remembers anything. When she was about to get up, she realizes her hands tied by ropes.

Anaamika: KOI HAI ??!!....PLS MUJHE BACHAO !!...

Then, she heard footsteps, the person whistling coming to her. The lights open in the room and she saw the person and get shocked. The person is non other than Dhruv, her love.

Anaamika(😲): Tu.. Tu... Tum ?!

Dhruv(😏😏): Yes Jaan.... It's me !!!

Anaamika: But why did kidnapped me ?! What the hell did i do ??!!

He held her hair tightly, she shouted in pain. He kissed her hardly and bites her lips. her lips start bleeding and moaned in pain. after 15 minutes later, He pushed her and both panting for air. 

Dhruv(😡😡): YOU BETRAYED ME !!!!.... YOU BETRAYED MY LOVE !!!!!....

Anaamika(😲): When did i....

Just then, she realizes he was talking about her engagement with kunal. She decides to clear this thing.

Anaamika: What you are saying is absolutely wrong. I didn't be-

Thud

Dhruv slapped her. Her eyes went moist. She don't know how to react to. Dhruv realized what he did now and start to crying. He kneeled down in front of her and untied the ropes.

Dhruv(😭😭): Jaan..I am very solly..mujhe maaf kardo...main toh gussa mein I slap you ...Solly..Tu..Tu...Tum bhi mujhe thappad Maro...Maro mujhe

He takes her hand and slaps himself. Anaamika was confused by his behavior. He placed his head on her lap. She caressing his hair.

Dhruv: do you love me ?

Anaamika: Yesss...

Dhruv(😡😡): NOOOOO !!!!!

He gets up, held her wrist tightly and dragged to a room. well it's a torture room. He pushed her and she falls on floor. The room was looking quite different. The setup of the room quite scary. 

Dhruv(😏):  Kyu hua ?... dar gaya kya ? yeh toh sirf ek teaser hai....Let me show the trailer...

Dhruv dragged her by pulling her hair and Anaamika pleading him to leave but he didn't listen to her words. He pushed her on a chair and tied her hands and legs with iron chains. He takes her palm and rubs softly, while slowly picks screwdriver, hides behind.

Dhruv(Husky voice: Such a softy palm hai na ??... It will be so amazing if i stab your hand with a screwdriver, right ?

Before realizing what he said, Dhruv stabs her hand with the screwdriver. Anaamika screaming in pain. Tears coming out from her eyes. She can't tolerate this pain. From childhood, she was grown up in her parents hands, they never hit her till now. But now, her love did this.

Dhruv(🥺): Is it paining, huh.... Same thing happens to me..when you touch his hand with your hand..I am also feel the same pain...in my heart. I really love you !!!!......

Anaamika(😭😭): NO !...YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME !!!!

Dhruv(😡😡): NO.. I LOVE YOU....I LOVE YOU LIKE A MAD...YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON ME !!!!!... YOU ARE MINE 😏..NOW, I'LL MAKE YOU MINE !!!!

Said this, he take out the screwdriver from her hand, throw aside. He removed all the iron chains and hold her wrist dragged her to his bedroom. Anaamika tried to get out from his hold, but he holding her tightly. After  entering his room, he pushed her on the bed and locked the door. When she was tried to get up, he hovered on her, tied her hands above her head with a rope.

Anaamika(😭😭): Plssss Dhruv.. i'm begging you..Leave me....Please....

Dhruv(😏😈): Nah....I can't leave you.. Because..you are mine !..Samjha ??!

Warning: Mature content🔞

He removed his shirt and throw aside. He then started kissing and biting her neck and earlobe. She cried out in pain. He tore her dress in one go. Then he moved little down started kissing her cleavage and started kissing her bosoms while cupping the other by his hand, started pressing and massaging it. He bite her nipples harshly and chewing like a chewing gum. 

She winced in pain, tears rolled down from her eyes. He started kissing navel and biting it. Finally, he moved down and separates her legs wider, move closer to her private part. He started licking and tasting her vagina, bite it. She was moaning without her knowledge. He insert one finger inside, she screams in pain. Then insert two fingers, after that, three fingers in her vagina. He was fucking her with fingers while she were moaning in pain. 

After 30 minutes, he take out all his fingers from her vagina, He licked his finger and taste it. He bent down and whispers her in ear.

Dhruv(😏😈): Don't worry...I won't do this too early....I will torture you slowly....till then goodbye !!...

He gets up from the bed, wears his shirt and left from there. 

                                                                        *Mature content Over*

Anaamika( 😭😭):KYUUU !!!!!!.....AISA KYU HORAH HAI MERE SATH !!!!!! 

She was crying more and more, She sleeps due to tiredness. 

In this three months, Dhruv tortured her psychically a lot. Whenever she tries to escape from his house, she always caught by him. Dhruv abused her by hitting her with belt, let a silver spoon in a fire and made hotspots on her feet with that spoon and more. Anaamika suffered a lot by this psycho lover, Dhruv.

Precap: Present life

(Sorry for the mature content, as I'm first time writing this 😁)

So guys, how was the chapter ??

Plssss give some comments and support.

I'll come back with a new chapter

Until then bye

From your

Thulasi

Tata 👋😁