Awkward

MONDAY 8:24AM
Jake's Point of View
I wore Drew's sweater for most of the weekend, I haven't washed it yet. I don't want his smell to go away...I will eventually.

I never got the chance to wash my jacket I wear daily, and it was really cold. I contemplated whether I take the sweater to school but I knew Liam and Henry would get the wrong idea.

I thought screw it. I do still feel bad though as i'm sure it was a quite expensive sweater, the fabric was really soft and comfortable.

Drew's Point of View
I waited for Jake with Liam and Henry, he always takes long for some reason. When I saw him walk towards me, I noticed that he was wearing my sweater. I was a bit embarrassed because I knew the boys were going to think we were a thing or something. But at the same time, I was so happy and it was really cute of him.

(NO POV)
"Hey guys!" Jake came over. "Jake! You bought the same jumper that Drew has!" Henry beamed. "You idiot Henry, that IS Drew's sweater!" Liam teased Jake. Drew was flustered not knowing what to say and Jake was awkwardly looking at him.

Liam and Henry went into their own conversation so Jake turned to Drew and quietly said "My jacket wasn't washed, I would've worn it otherwise" "It's fine, you look nice" Drew said under his breath. "Thanks Drew" he smiled. Jake could tell Drew didn't want him to hear that clearly and was embarrassed. "it's okay..." Drew mumbled.

Drew's Point of View
At lunch Jake let me know that he had band practice and he had to go.

Sometimes I feel like Jake cares about that club more than me, real punch in the guts since I have been friends with him since the start of high school. If he enjoys singing or whatever than i'll let him do it but I never get to really spend that much time with him anymore.

I was going through my locker when Henry came up to me.
"You gotta moment Drew?"

"What is it?"

"I was going to inform you about something, please don't get mad I only found out today"

I froze. Suddenly I thought he was going to tell me that Jake is gay, but I was really scared Jake had said something about me being closeted too.

"Zoey is cheating on you!"

"I know she is, it doesn't bother me"

The truth is, I didn't know that. But it's not like I didn't suspect it, Zoey is that type of girl.

"O-oh, well sorry Drew. There's plenty of fish in the sea"

"Henry I just said it doesn't bother me, worry about yourself you've never even kissed a girl"
I smirked.

"Whatever, i'll see you later" he eye rolled.

I went to go find Zoey, I wasn't going to be mean to her completely but she deserved to be dumped. After all, it's not like she would care anyways.

"Drewww! Where have you been?"

"Cut the sweet talk Zoey"

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"Don't play the victim, we're done. Have fun with your side man"

Zoey looked stunned. She tried to play it off as she didn't care but there was something about her that I knew she was a little sad.

"Whatever Drew! It's not like I need you!"

Words can hurt. Even if you couldn't give a care in the world about the person.

I started walking down the hall to see if Jake was done, surprisingly he just had walked out the door talking to Sean. He waved goodbye and saw that I was waiting for him and walked over. "Where's Liam and Henry?"he looked around.

"Being idiots somewhere, I left to dump Zoey"

"Drew are you okay?!"

"If Henry or Liam ask, I knew she was cheating on me. I didn't actually I told Henry that to not look stupid."

Jake nervously smiled. "Okay Drew."

Jake's Point of View
I felt bad for Drew, i'm not sure if he even liked Zoey but it still sucks to get cheated on.

Drew ran his fingers through his hair, it was quite attractive. He then smiled and we walked to my locker as I needed to get my folder.

Around 2 years ago, I had a photo of Drew that I thought was really hot, it still is but it's quite outdated. I opened my locker and it was really untidy. Drew began to go through the papers and I let him. The thing is I totally forgot that photo was somewhere in there. He lifted a pile and I saw it there laying out in the open.

Without hesitation I grabbed it and scrunched it in my fist.

"What was that?"

"It's not bad it's just...something"

Drew looked really intrigued. He then proceeded to snatch it from my hands.

"W-WAIT DREW!" I stutter