Three Words

(NO POV)
"Wow! Finally we have answers! Jake, Drew, you guys are so stupid sometimes." Liam chuckled. "Dude, what is wrong with you?" Drew said giving Liam an anxious face. "Guys...just, give them back!" Jake insisted.

Liam took the photo and sketch, swapped them, and gave them back and took off with Henry.

"Idiots." Drew scoffed. "I know right? Like give people privac-...Drew?" Jake opened the paper to realise they've been swapped. Drew knew straight away and quickly opened Jake's photo.

"Did you draw this?"
Jake smiled awkwardly.
"Did you keep this?"
Drew mumbled.

They both looked down, blushing immensely.

"U-uh I need to go." Jake tried to run off but Drew stopped him. "Hey! What are you doing?" "I'm sorry, Drew I can't be here. I-It hurts me."

They both looked at each other for a moment. Drew started to overthink.

"Did you keep that photo to make fun of me? Is it to tease me of how I looked back then? I understand. And to think I had a chance, sometimes i'm so stup-"

"Are you crazy? I'm in love with you!"

Jake interrupted without thinking. After realising what he had just said made his eyes widen in embarrassment and fear of what Drew was going to say.

"I-In love with me?" Drew stuttered in shock.

"I'm sorry..." Jake looked down, he was convinced Drew didn't feel the same way and was disgusted by him stating that.

"No Jake, I love you to..."

"You do?"

"W-Well yes..."

The two boys looked at eachother, not knowing what on earth to say. Drew let out a slight giggle. They both were blushing extremely.

"I-I don't know what to say" Jake muttered.

"Me neither, hopefully this will help" Drew leaned in towards Jake and kissed him passionately. It lasted for quite a moment. In that moment they felt safe and sound like they finally found what they needed. Love.

At this moment Zander and Luke happened to walk by to grab a folder Hailey left in the classroom. Zander was astonished. "Woah, didn't know you could ship trash with trash." He laughed. "Zanderrr" Luke said smirking and rolling his eyes. Jake and Drew stopped the kiss when they were out of their sight.

"I love you so much, it's crazy" Drew hugged Jake almost on the verge of tears. "Me too, Drew" Jake giggled with emotion.

Drew's Point of View
Was this really happening? I couldn't believe it. Jake likes me! I thought of how everything was going to get better. No coverups, no hiding emotions, no feeling like you can't live without thinking about someone that doesn't even like you.

"Jake...I want this as much as you do. But, i'm not open about my sexuality...and you aren't either." I interrupted. "I will open up to people if you do, come on it will be better for the both of us!" Jake encouraged. I stood looking down thinking about it, then replying with "Yea, okay...I can do that. If anybody bothers you about it let me know and i'll ruin their life." I smiled. Jake let out a small giggle.

We stood there in silence for 5 seconds. I saw Jake's hand get closer to mine in the corner of my eye. I knew he was trying to hold my hand, but didn't know if he should. I quickly grabbed his hand and looked at his chocolate eyes. "Let's go to the park, it's quiet today." he offered "Okay!" I said excited.

(NO POV)
Jake and Drew walked out of school confidently hand in hand. Zoey saw giving them both dirty looks. They saw Henry and Liam running up to them.

"Ooooh~ Jakey boy and Drewy bear sitting in the tree!" Henry teased. "Shut up." Drew shut it down immediately. "Are you guys free for this afternoon?" Liam asked. "Sorry Liam but, Drew and I were just going to hang...alone." Jake replied as he blushed at Drew. "I see, you two lovebirds can have time alone" Liam smirked. "Get your head out of the gutter Liam!" Jake shouted looking flustered. Liam laughed "We'll see you guys tomorrow then." The two boys smiled and waved.

"Isn't this garden beautiful?" Jake said pointing at the flowers. "Yea...oh look, marigolds! The flower of Leo. You're a Leo Jake so that's your flow-" "Wow Drew, never knew you were so into all that stuff." Jake interrupted. "I-it's common knowledge! Right?" Drew replied embarrassed. "Not really...for me anyways...hey can you tell me about those pink flowers next to the marigolds?" Drew knew all about the 'pink flowers'. "Those are pink geraniums, the flower of Scorpio, they blossom from spring until autumn...they are right next to the marigolds...meant to be!" Drew then realised he drifted off into his own thoughts out loud.

Drew's Point Of View
Crap! Did I really just say all that out loud?! It's been 15 minutes don't ruin it now idio-"That's so sweet! They really are meant to be" Jake interrupted my thoughts with a soft smile. "Heh..." I was so embarrassed...I hate being all lovey-dovey...but I can't help it Jake is so charmi-Drew! Keep it together! You don't want to accidentally say it out loud...

I realised I had let go of Jake's hand to point to the flowers, I tugged his hand again and he rubbed mine.