PART 45

"Me and Harry where never really close" 💀💀 this picture lives rent free in my mind.
Anyways on with the chapter.

It's been a few months, I've released more songs. 'Drivers License', 'Deja Vu' and 'Good 4 u'. I announced that I was putting out my album on my birthday, July 3rd.
My carrier has taken off, Drivers License has nearly 1 billion streams, that's fucking amazing.
Louis is now 18 so we are like illegal but my birthday is next week and I can't wait. Is it just more or like when it's like the week/days before your birthday you're like super excited but then when it's actually your birthday it's like so fucking depressing🧍‍♀️. Thank God my birthday is on a Saturday.

I have a talk show today with a very close family friend, James. The other guests are KJ Apa and Antonia Gentry, that girl who plays Ginny in Ginny and Georgia.
I'm actually kinda scared of KJ Apa, have you seen his Instagram lives😃. But I love his humour.

It's around 4pm and I have to go to the studio where it's filmed and my dad insisted he would come with but I said no.
"Devyn love please. I'm coming for moral support" he pleaded.
"Moral support? I know you just want to see James" I said
"Ok maybe, please I haven't seen him in a while" he said
"Fine" I sighed and a big smile grew on his face.
I got some of my stuff and we left.

We got there and I went into hair and make up. Then there was a knock on the door and James came in.
"Hi Devyn" he smiled walking in
"Hi James" I said as I hugged him.
"HARRY" James screamed
"JAMES" my dad screamed and the hugged for like a long time.
Uhm
#bromance.
"Ah, you've gotten more beautiful" James said to my dad sighing.
They talked while I talked to the lady who was doing my make up.
Since I'm the messiest person alive I wanted to change into why I was wearing 10 minutes before the show starts.
James told me that Antonia and KJ had arrived, I went to Antonia's dressing room to introduce myself. I knocked on the door and someone inside said I could come in.

"Hi" I said walking in.
"Oh hi, i was just about to come to your dressing room" she smiled
"I'm Dev" I said
"Tony" she smiled.
I got to know her for a while, she's really nice and she's 23😃, what the fuck.
We then went to KJ's dressing room and he was with his girlfriend.
"Hi" I smiled
"Hi, I'm Antonia but you can call me Tony" she said
"I'm Devyn" I said
"Hi, I'm KJ and this is my girlfriend Clara" he said and we waved
"We talked for a while until me and Tony had to go back to our dressing rooms.

I went back and my James was just leaving. I talked to my dad a bit until it was 10 minutes until filming.

The fit ig

The show had started and James was announcing all the guesting coming on tonight

"Our first guest is actress,Antonia Gentry" He announced and she went on while people clapped for her.
"Our second guess tonight is actor, KJ Apa" and KJ went on while people clapped for him.
"Last but not least we have Devyn Styles-Jenner with us" he said and I walked on.