PART 14

Noah just finished singing and I'm currently on the floor with Millie and Sadie laughing our heads of.
"Thank you thank you" Noah said getting of the stage
"What happened to you three?" Noah asked
"You....singing" I tried getting out but I was laughing to much.

We where all talking at our table, them Millie and Finn went to go dance and so did Caleb and Sadie it was just me and Louis at the table.
"Lou?" I asked
"Yeah?" He said looking up
"Where you actually crying in the bathroom because if we hurt your feelings you should just tell us and we won't say shit again" I said
"Omg no no no. I wasn't crying I was talking to Tom Holland for like quite a while and I know your only joking I'm not one of those people who take everything to heart. In fact I quite like your humor" He said with a smile.
"Why thank you sir" I said smiling back at him.

Slow dancing in the dark came on, one of my personal favourite songs.

Louis looked at me and I looked at him but he quickly looked down and played with his fingers. I stared at him for a while because he looked like he wanted to say something but just couldn't.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Huh?" Louis said looking up at me.
"What do you want to ask me? I've been watching you and you wanna spit something out but you can't. So what is it?"
"Oh um.."
"Ummm?" I said
"Do you wanna dance?" He asked
"Like slow dance?" I asked
"Yeah, but if you don't want to that's ok" he said quickly.
"Louis of course I would love to dance, stop being nervous and relax." I said.
"Well then" Louis said standing up "may I have this dance?" He asked with a smirk.
"You may kind sir" I said smirking back at him.

We got to the dance floor and my arms went around his neck and his arms drooped down the bottom of my waist and my head on his shoulder . We swayed back and forth, we didn't fell awkward and didn't care if we where being filmed, it just felt right.

I tilted my head back and closed my eyes and screamed the lyrics "GIVE ME REASONS WE SHOULD BE COMPLETE. YOU SHOULD BE WITH HIM I CANT COMPETE"
I heard Louis chuckle
"Whattt?"I said looking at him
"Nothing, it's just that your cute when you are singing" he said smiling
"Thanks" I said looking down because I was blushing
"Ik your blushing, there is no shame in hiding it" Louis said.
I looked up at him and smiled
"Your even cuter when you are blushing" he said
"Ok ok, sir loving the compliments but you better stop before I turn into a tomato" I said smiling.
"Ok ok I'm sorry, but it's true though" he said
I shot him a look.
"Ok I'll stop now" he said

Then the song finished.
Surprisingly another slow song came on and it was 'I love you' by Billie Eilish, another one of my favourites.

We swayed along to the music and my head was on his upper chest and I was humming along to the song. I could hear his heart beat and for some reason it made everything so calm because he was.

The song had ended and we went to go sit back down. We where talking until we heard my mum behind us.
"Hi there lovebirds, hope we're not interrupting something?" She said.
"Hey mum hey dad" I said
"Mr Styles, Miss Jenner" Louis waved
"Louis hunny it's ok just call us Kendall and Harry" my mum said sitting at our table.
"We saw you guys you know that right?" My dad said with a smirk.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I said in pure confusion.
"Dancing, we saw you guys slow dance" he said
"What about it" I said
"Yeah Harold what about it?" My mum joined in.
"I wanna speak to Louis" my dad said
"Oh shit..."I said under my breathe
"Don't act like I didn't hear that Devyn, watch your language" he said
"Sorry dad" I said doing the white man smile. I looked over at Louis and he looked a nervous wreck. My mum noticed I was staring at him and she saw how nervous he was.
"Look at what you've done Harry, you've made the poor boy nervous as fuck" she said nudging him.
"No no, Mrs jen I mean Kendall it ok" Louis said.
"Louis" my dad said
"Yes Harry?" Louis aid nervously
"Can I speak to you? You know away from them, a man to man talk?" He said in a surprisingly soft tone.
"Uhh sure" Louis said getting up.
I looked at my dad and he gave me a reassuring look.
"Don't worry we won't be more than 5 minutes" he said putting his hand on Louis shoulder.

~~~~

He was right me and my mum hardly got into a deep conversation and they where already back.
"Me and Kendall will be of now" my dad said
"To where?" I asked
"To where we were before, with your aunt Bella and Gigi and others." My mum explained
I nodded in realisation
"Oh well ok bye then" I said kissing both of my parents on the cheek
"Bye Dev, bye Louis" my mum said
"Bye" we both said to my parents.

They left and it was just me and Louis at the table again, alone.

"So Louis, what did my dad exactly say to you when you had your 'man to man' talk" I asked.
"Uhh well, he said that he can see I make you happy and he is glad you are happy again. He said that I better not be using you for clout and if he finds out it won't go down well. He also said if we ever become a thing, which I doubt will happen because you are way out of my league" he the stoped himself from speaking more.
"Me out of your league? Funny"
"Yeah, anyways he said that he didn't want me to break your heart or lead you on because that won't end well as well."
" so it was more of a if you hurt my daughter I will kill you talk that a 'man to man talk'" I said summing it up
"Pretty much" Louis said with a chuckle
"I'm sorry about him, ever since my break up with Griffin he has been a little overprotective on who I trust or talk to you know?" I said
"No no it's fine, your dad is really nice actually and I totally understand where he is coming from, I would do the same with my daughter" he said.