PART 8

@Louispartridge_ has updated their story.....

{ur Barbara and Louis is Dylan}

We got out of the car and we where instantly met with bright flashes. Louis took my hand and we walked to the begging one the red carpet. Louis then let go of my hand and swerved his hand round the back of my waist while I put my hand on his shoulder.

We where smiling at the cameras until we where met with an interviewer
"Devyn Styles-Jenner and Louis Partridge nice to see you"
"You too" I said.
"So are you two together or what?" She said.
"Nah w-where just friends at the moment and only friends" Louis said.
"At the moment" she pointed out "does that mean you will become something more?" She asked.
"Yes, besties" i said with a wide smile.
"Well I will let you go now" she said.
Me and Lou said bye and walked away hand in hand into where the awards where going to get held.
We sat at the Enola Holmes table.
Henry and Sam where there already with that their partners (ik their both single but like yk) I introduced myself. We talked for a while. They all got into their own conversations. I went on my phone. Louis was laughing and I saw him put his hand around my chair (god I love it when men do that) smooth Louis, smooth.
Some pictures of me and Lou came up on my explore page. I decided to put them on my Instagram.

@DevynS-J has posted...

Liked by Millie

Liked by Millie.SJ.Partridge, BillieEilish and 26,345,476 others
ME AND BEST FREN LOOK SEGGSY AS HELL IN THE FIRST PIC😁❤️💯⁉️🤟🥶
tagged : LouisPartridge_, TheEmmys

Comments

Millie.SJ.Partridge u seggsy in all of them🥵
|
DevynS-J thanks shawty ❤️🥵🥶

BillieEilish DAMN UR HOT.
|
DevynS-J me? BABE UR A WALKING GODDESS

Issiepartridge WHY IS MY BROTHER TOUCHING YOU LIKE THAT IN THE LAST PICTURE....also HEY
|
DevynS-J HEY BEST FRENNN.... also IDK HE WAS TELLING ME SOMETHING UP THE STAIRS.

User67 oop yall are getting cosy in the last picture.

Scroll for more pictures

Louis was talking to Henry until I heard "DEV" I turned around and saw Millie and Finn.
"MILLS" I screamed. I ran up to her and gave her the biggest you could've imagined. After a long time we pulled away and I gave Finn a hug. After pulling away I said "omg I missed you guys so muck" "me too" they both said in unison. Louis and Finn already met each other and they did that bro hug thing. We talked for a while until we heard "So I'm not gonna get my hug then?" We both turned around and saw Sadie and Caleb. "SADIE" me and Millie screamed. She can up to us and we had a big group hug. This made me feel really happy, I haven't seen my best friends in more than six months and just seeing them changes my mood. After pulling away me and Millie went to hug Caleb, god he is tall now. "Woah there sir, when did you get this tall?" I said. "I missed you to Devyn" Caleb said with a fake smile.
We both laughed. The show was starting soon so Millie, Finn, Sadie and Caleb went back to the stranger things table. But that was ok since it was right next to us, litteraly.