Chapter 11

Sing me to sleep,
Sing me to sleep,
I'm tired and I,
I want to go to bed
Asleep- The Smiths

In life I have realized that you really need to just live in the moment. You need to go out, have fun, and just be you. It's just the thing that I believe that makes your life worth living. So on those days that I don't really feel like getting out of bed for, I still do it anyways. I have just learned to process like that over the past few years. Something that I have learned is that you need to make everyday worth living for. You don't want to die saying you did nothing, you want to die with all things that you have done great in your life.

With my insomnia, I use to not get out of bed for days. It was just too miserable. With depression on the other hand, I really didn't feel like doing anything in my life. It was just exhausting, and not fun. That's till I realized I had all this beauty around me and that I needed to find a way to make my life better. I wanted everything dark in my path to disappear. It didn't even matter what else I had to do. That's the reason why I am here, by here I do mean where i stand socially and independently... But I also mean why I am sleeping over with a bunch of people and playing guitar hero.

I honestly never thought I would do something like this after I turned 18, but I guess I am wrong. I am currently trying to beat everyone on Tick Tick Boom on Level hard and if I lied about my hands cramping, it would be an understatement. Luke, Michael, Ashton, Calum, Zach, Hannah, Spencer, Louis, and Harry are all cramped up in Harry's living room with me. Calum is on the drums, Spencer on the bass, Hannah on the mic, and me playing the guitar. Harry called us all up asking us to come hangout, which resulted Michael saying we should all sleepover. If it weren't for this, I probably wouldn't have gotten out of bed. Today was just not one of my days, but I had to shake off all the bad and get ready. I would be lying if I said I regretted coming.

"YES! Yeah, bitch!" I cheered, high fiving Zach as I got 100%.

"She seriously wins every time." Calum grumbles, pouting at me. He has been getting one percent lower then me, and it's kind of funny.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say, giving him the fakest smile I can manage. His eyebrows furrow and I laugh as he raises his middle finger towards me.

"Okay, kids, who wants Tea?"

My head turns towards Harry who is smiling. I raise my hand with a couple of other's and watch him count. He sends me a wink as he counts me off, and I smile. After the other night, I can tell there is something different between us. It's weird, and I don't know if I like it. All I know is that I really wish I would've stayed and spent the night. He is a very comfortable person to cuddle with... I must say.

Harry nods and walks out of the living room. We all pick a new song, and this time I change my difficulty to Expert. As soon as we begin playing I end up screaming. It was intensely hard, and I felt like I was going to die. We have been playing this for about an hour now. I've switched off with everybody, and it's been rad. We have been here for a couple of hours and it's been really fun. Harry chose to do this in the middle of the week and it reminded me when I was younger and our friends tried to have sleepover's with each other on school nights. It was really fun, but luckily I don't have school tomorrow and I don't have to be to the studio till two.

"NO!" I scream as I try doing the intense guitar solo, my fingers trying to work from blue, green, and orange button.

"It's what you get for choosing expert," Hannah laughs.

"If I could glare at you right now, I totally would."

Laughter fills throughout the room and I bite my lip. After focusing and having my hands cramp like shit, I sigh in relief as the song ends. Reaching up, I run a hand through my hair and begin laughing. Little beads of sweat have formed on my forehead, making me not believe how serious I got with the game. Turning around, I pull the guitar off.