Chapter 6

Boom Clap,

The sound of my heart,

The beat goes on and on and on and on,

Boom Clap,

You make me feel good,

Come on to me come on to me now.

Boom Clap- Charlie XCX

Harry's POV

Screaming boys and girls use to be a huge issue for me when I was younger. After One Direction was put together, it became horrid to even walk outside for a minute and hear the screams. After a while I have become use to the noises, but I still usually have a headset in or something when I am near screaming fans. Now though, even after all the time being use to it, my ears seem to be ringing. The Emo's, Niall, and I currently are standing outside of the 02 Arena with mask on, while screaming boys and girls yell lyrics surrounding us.

When I got in the car after Luke picked me up at The Coffee Shop, Michael explained to me that we would be in front row for the concert, but we can't go to the back till after, so we are stuck with having to stand in The Rebels Escape fans mob while we wait for the doors to open. I was horrified when he told me, because they would begin to mob us if they notice us, but that was until Calum pulled out a few Batman, and ironman mask out of a bag. Niall and I were totally confused and they all explained that the band is obsessed with Superhero movies, and one of the lead singers is obsessed with Batman, and the other is ironman. They told me the other two have favorite superheroes whom don't have mask so we would have to deal with these two different superheroes. I was fine with that, and grabbed a Batman mask.

After the mask explanation, I caught up with them, and it was nice. They have became like brothers to the boys and I while we were on tour with them for Take Me Home and Where We Are. It was nice to catch up and to see what they were doing with their Aussie lives. After that, I had to listen to Ashton and Luke bicker about which one of the girl lead singers were hotter, and my ears perked up when they said "Sav," but I shook it off. It couldn't be her. Eventually Niall joined in, and I was confused to how he even knew about this band.

"Wait you know who they are?" I questioned.

"Yeah, who doesn't." He told me, and I was shocked. Was I the only one who didn't recognize the band? They sounded familiar... But that was it.

Now I am standing here, holding on to my mask, praying that it doesn't fall off. Girls and boys shout lyrics to a song that I have never heard of, and I feel a little unprepared for this concert. I thank everything as I see the doors open, but cringe as everyone around me screams and cheers about it. I am pushed and pulled as the crowd begins to move towards one of the many entrances, and I am relieved once I show my ticket, and get out of the sweat and heat and ear ripping crowd. Luke leads us to a staircase that leads out into the arena and I smile. The first time I performed here with the boys was brilliant. The crowd was loud, and energizing and just amazing. My ears had rung for days, but I didn't care. It was that amazing.

Music blares throughout the arena and I recognize it as Helena Beat by Foster The People as we make our way down some stairs. I look around to expect peoples eyes on me, but I only catch an occasional glimpse at the six of us, before the person turns away making relief flood through me. I have enough anxiety running through me for later tonight. Shaking my head, I try not to think about what could happen. A sigh escapes me as we make it to the front, and realize we are right off the side of the center stage. Looking around, I try to see past a curtain that covers the stage, but it doesn't work.

We all chat for a bit as we wait for the concert to begin, and I can't stop my foot from tapping as I recognize every song that is played out through the arena. I watch as it fills up, and more boys and girls run into it. Luke looks over at me and smirks. "So Harry, you dating anyone?"