Haunted Love

*COMING IN DECEMBER*

She was running... Running from her own entire soul. She has become best friends with death, wanting nothing more but to leave the world. She is a monster of her own kind that has survived dreadful things. She has been past life, she has seen what it's like to be dead. She knows the pain that the devil makes. She knows how life works and she doesn't need it. She has a curse that she doesn't even know about.

Savannah Slater- Favorite famous Indie singer/ actress around the entire world. That's how people see her. They see her as this exotic girl who isn't afraid to do anything. They look up to her, see her as someone who reached her dream and made it even past it. The thing they don't know is 90% of her life.

She has been to hell and back and somehow is still living. She has encountered death three times yet it has never wanted to capture her. She feels the pain from others. She feels the pain of her own, and she can barely bare it anymore.
She sees the dead, a power that only 3 girls in her family have. She can see people after they are gone and it stabs her inside the chest every time.

She had been thriving to feel some sort of spark, thriving to feel just safer her whole life. She finally gets it when she meets him. He is different. He brings out the old person she use to be. He pulls her out of her pain so easily. Though there can never be a perfect fairy tale for Savannah.

Hundreds of years before a curse was laid upon her. Her ancestors just happen to be Salem witches. The curse wasn't well known, only know by two sisters. The curse was laid upon a girl who can see the paranormal, one who would be entirely close to someone who is dead. The curse was to kill her, to kill her and her safe haven. The curse was, Haunted Love.

WARNING: This story will contain sexual content, alcohol, violence, suicidal thoughts, witch craft, paranormal, and strong language.

Author: Hello, so I have been working on this story as much as I can. I am dedicated to this book just because of the great idea I have for it. It should be out by the first week of December or the middle of it. If it intrigued you then please add? This story will become intense at some moments and anybody who has suicidal thoughts please don't do the things Savannah does. Thank you all. X.