Chapter 10

And then you'd laugh at me,

And be asking me,

If I'm gonna be home next week

And then you'd lie with me 'til I fall asleep.

Wake Me Up- Ed Sheeran

Harry's POV

My laughter rings out all around me as I watch Savannah's vines over and over again. It makes my stomach hurt from how hilarious some of them are, and I find tears in my eyes as I watch them. Savannah runs across the screen and just when you think she is going to jump in pool, Zach moves in front of her looking down at his phone. Savannah screeches but doesn't have time to stop as she runs straight into Zach and they both plummet into the pool. I begin laughing again, and I watch as another vine of Savannah's comes up. Savannah had tweeted earlier that she had posted a new vine, and it made me very curious to see some of her vines. As soon as I had began scrolling through them, I knew I had to just search them all on youtube.

I found a video that said it had all of her vines posted about a week ago, and now I haven't stopped watching them. My stomach hurts, and I can tell that it has been almost about half an hour of me just laughing continuously. She is completely hilarious at her videos and I can't believe I haven't found her before. She does a lot of combinations with Logan Paul, Jake Paul, Matt King, and a lot of more people. I can't believe I haven't recognized her from some videos, but I guess not. She is a very hilarious person, and I can barely believe it.

After about fifteen minutes the vines are finally over. I can't help the giddy smile on my face, and I have to go retrieve some water to relax my dry throat. Sitting on my laptop, I sigh as I want to watch more videos. Going up to the search bar, I just go and type her name in. Her channel pops up on the screen between a few videos and I click on it. I scroll down to some of her videos and just decide to watch them. The first one is of her doing a cover of Arabella by Arctic Monkeys, and I discover that it's not a music video. She's sitting in front of a white wall with a Mic stand in front of her while she sits on a stool with an acoustic guitar on her lap.

She begins playing it in an acoustic version, and my eyes go wide as I hear her voice sing a little higher than what the original version sounds like. She sings it a bit differently but it still sounds amazing. Her voices goes smoothly with the song, and she doesn't mess up playing the guitar once. She closes her eyes as she sings a few notes before opening them again. There is an intense look in her eyes, and you can actually see some emotion. I'm taken aback at how some emotion shines, and it's weird. My eyebrows raise when the video ends and I see the date of the video. She posted it yesterday, and I feel a weird twisting feeling in my chest.

My eyebrows furrow as I think of Saturday and how Savannah was acting. She showed me a side of her I have never seen, and I can tell not a lot of people have seen it by the way the Emo's looked confused. She was crying, shaking, having a panic attack, and she didn't seem to care as I held her. I'm curious to why she let me, but at the same time, it feels amazing to know I have. Savannah is different, and I can tell that if I want to figure her out, there is going to be a lot of puzzle pieces.

After watching several youtube videos, some of which that make me laugh, or almost cry, I decide that I want to see her. She has made a smile light up on my face this morning, and I want it to grow. She seems to have me doing that a lot lately, and I like it very much. It's weird, and a little creepy that I have only known her for a few weeks. Sighing, I grab my phone, thoughts of her not wanting to come, come to mind. What if she doesn't want to talk to me after what happened saturday, what if she hates me? I push this aside, and unlock my phone. If she ends up coming over, I know that I can't speak about what has happened on saturday.