I take it back

There is no such thing as bad ideas. Just poorly executed awesome ideas.
                                   -Damon Salvatore
                           (The Vampire Diaries)

                                   -Damon Salvatore                           (The Vampire Diaries)

Luca Standal~

How in the world did I end up having such a grandma?

Such a caring one.

Fuck it.

I closed my eyes in pain. A goddamned babysitter. I'm gonna kill that woman, my only close family, 'cause she's infuriating me to the point, where I can see only red.

I sat on my couch. She might have left by now. Bella.

Nice name.

She's beautiful too.

Did I ask you? I shouted at my inner voice.

It went silent suddenly, that I felt alone.

But he's right. She's damn beautiful. Her beautiful face, plump lips, everything screams beauty.

Anyway, I don't need her here.

Babysitter. I shuddered thinking about it.

I went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

The doorbell rang again. Didn't she go away? I continued stirring my coffee. Suddenly someone started banging on my door.

Fuck. How dare she?

I opened the door and saw a furious Bella.

"What the fuck ?!" I looked at a riled-up Bella.

Damn man. She's more gorgeous now.

"I'm your babysitter, you fucking asshole. " My eyes went wide as she barged inside my apartment.

I looked around and saw her settling on my couch. She propped her legs on my table and closed her eyes.

Huh? Gorgeous?!

That fucking bitch! I take back what I said some moments ago. She's not beautiful. She's just an arrogant bitch.

I took out my phone and dialled my grandma.

" What the fuck grandma! I'm not your 5 years old anymore. I'm a fucking 25-year-old man. "

Bella's eyes bulged.

Oh man, should not have said that out loud.

Shut up! I barked at my inner voice.

" Don't shout at your grandma. And yes, you are always my 5-year-old baby. And your babysitter will look after you from today. "

" Why the hell do I need a babysitter?! " I shouted again.