I Hate You

"Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love."
                                 -Albus Dumbledore
                                  (Harry Potter)

"                                 -Albus Dumbledore                                  (Harry Potter)

Bella Dallas~

" Goodmorning Asshole."

I opened my eyes and Luca jumped away from me and glared at a handsome man.

He looked at Luca and then smiled at me. I smiled back.

" Thank God I reached on time. He didn't attack you right? " He came and sat near me.

I quickly moved away and glanced at Luca.

" Bella, this is Derrick. " With that, he went back to his chair and continued his work, as if nothing might have had just happened between us.

" Hey, Bella. I'm Luca's best friend. And I know you're his babysitter. " and with that, he burst into laughter.

I smiled at him shyly.

" I should say, Luca, you've got a sexy babysitter. Can I borrow her for a date? " He grinned at Luca and my eyes widened.

Is this man always so blunt?

" Get out before I call the security. " Luca glared at him.

" Ouch. Luca, you are throwing me out?! It hurts right here - in my heart " Derrick gave Luca a comically heartbroken look.

His response reminded me of a meme of a cat, which went - it hurts right here, in my meow meow.

I grinned at his silliness, while Luca shook his head as if he was tired of this shit.

" Okay. Bye Bella. I don't want to see this nasty bastard. But I would certainly love to see you again! " With that, he ran out of the office.

Such a weird guy.

I got up from the couch and walked towards the bookshelf. Maybe I can read something. I went through the titles and this guy probably owned nothing, other than business books.

I huffed and sat back on the couch.

What is with these men? Why don't they read any romantic stuff?

I looked at Luca. He seemed quite immersed in his work. Huh! Who am I kidding? Men love work more than anything. So they have money enough to buy any woman. I sighed at my theory. You can't blame me for thinking like this. Look at Luca. He is a womanizer. He could get any Insta-thot he wants, with no threads attached after their nasty business.