Hello Charlotte

" I've always liked quiet people: You never know if they're dancing in a daydream or if they're carrying the weight of the world."
                                    - John Green
                              (Looking for Alaska)

"                                    - John Green                              (Looking for Alaska)

Luca Standal~

" Cam " She got up and hugged that guy.

Why is he holding her, like he would die if he broke out of the hug? I clenched my fist, irritated.

" Who's this, Bella? " That Cam guy eyed me. He looks like small kiddo.

" Uh Cam, this is my boss...Meet Luca. "

" You are out shopping with your boss?! " He asked her, eyeing me suspiciously.

He wants a certificate stating I'm Bella's boss?

" Do you have a problem with that? " I raised my eyebrows and relaxed on the chair.

Instead of replying, he hugged Bella and told her to be careful and call him whenever she wanted.

He looked at me again and suddenly turned to Bella and kissed her cheeks and walked away.

I glared at his back when he walked away. I wanted to grab hold of him and beat him black and blue.

Did he just kiss her?!

" Luca? " Bella looked at me confused.

" What? " I barked at her.

" The food is here. " She whispered.

Ooh. I didn't even see the waiter coming and leaving. We ate our food in silence until I decided to ask her something, that was running in my mind, the moment I saw that Cam guy.

" Is Cam your boyfriend? " I asked her, trying to keep my cool.

Her eyes widened and she started choking on food.

" Oh my god. Why did you think that? "

"You didn't answer my question. " I told her, swirling my noodles with a fork.

" No! Of course, Cameron is not my boyfriend. Ridiculous. " She rolled her eyes and drank some water.

What? Why would it be ridiculous? I just asked her if Cam was her boyfriend. Wait. It will be ridiculous if Cam happens to be gay.

" Is he gay then? " I asked her, slightly warned by the way he looked at me.

Bella burst into laughter. She clutched her stomach and tears ran down her eyes as she doubled over with laughter.

" Luca, he's my best friend and he's not gay. "

I nodded at her and continued eating as if I didn't ask her anything.