New Wardrobe

" Excuse me, but I don't like people just because they're handsomely. "
                                 -Hermoine Granger
                                           (Harry Potter)

 "                                 -Hermoine Granger                                           (Harry Potter)

Bella Dallas~

It's Sunday today. And Luca is here. I made bacon and boiled eggs. I was surprised when Luca came and sat on the stool, scrolling through his phone. I made two coffees and sat beside him.

" The bacon is good. " Luca commented, still scrolling through his phone.

I nodded to him. Did he think I don't know to cook after that pancake incident? Duh! I'm bad only with pancakes.

" Are you angry at me for something? " Luca looked at me, and then again strayed into his phone.

I raised my eyebrows instead. He doesn't know why I'm angry? Or is he intentionally trying to make me angry again?

Before I could reply, someone rang the doorbell.

Luca got up and went to check. And he came back with Mar.

" Mar! You're here... " I ran to her and hugged her.

I quickly pulled away sheepishly.

" Sor-- " before I could complete, she pulled me back into a hug and kissed my cheeks.

" I'm here to see you both, Bella. " She smiled at me and looked at Luca.

Luca smiled at her and kissed her forehead. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him smiling at Mar. It was perfect on his handsome face.

" Will you be here for the whole day? I'm on leave today. " Luca asked Mar pleasantly.

" No baby. I've some business to do. " Mar grinned.

" And one more time grandma, I'm not your baby. " Luca rolled his eyes.

I looked at him surprised. Does he roll his eyes? Omg. I thought this guy was not fun.

I served her some coffee with bacon.

" Wow. Bella, your bacon is tasty. So you cook well huh? "

I smiled at her.

" Except for sticking pancakes on the roof. " Luca and Mar burst into laughter, and I glared at the evil duo.

" Good, Bella. I thought people who stuck pancakes to the roof, didn't exist. " Instead of a reply, I rolled my eyes.

" Got any plans today, kids? " Mar asked, sipping the hot coffee.

" I'm going for shopping Mar. It's been a while since I bought something. "

" And you, Luca? " Mar looked at him and dared him to not say office work.

But is there anything Luca does, other than office work?