Party

" Don't underestimate the power of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it."
                                  - Klaus Mikaelson
                          (The Vampire Diaries)

Luca Standal~

Luca Standal~

Bella walked out of her room, wearing tees and shorts. My eyes wandered down her bare long legs. I could feel my member getting hard, just by gawking at her bare legs. What is it with this girl? Why do I get rock hard in her case?

I looked away, not wanting her to catch me ogling at her sinfully beautiful legs. I was the one, who wanted to be friends with her in the beginning. I huffed.

Maybe you could have asked her to be friends with benefits.

My inner voice mocked.

" Hey... " She came and sat with me on the couch, keeping some distance. What? Is an elephant gonna come and sit between us? She has left that much space.

I put away the newspaper and looked at her. Few strands of her hair hid her beautiful face from me. I moved towards her, which didn't go unnoticed by her. We were like the opposite poles of a magnet. One look and I was pulled towards her.

Slowly I tucked in the strand of hair, behind her ear, in a painfully slow motion. My fingers caressed her soft skin and she shuddered.

She looked at me with those beautiful doe eyes. How can someone be so beautiful? I moved forward and my gaze fell on her lips. They seemed soft and plump. Does she taste like strawberries and vanilla? Her scent hit my senses as I entered her personal space. I pulled her closer and hid my face on the crook of her neck. She arched forward and I placed her bare thighs on my lap.

I planted soft kisses on her neck and her head went back, exposing more of her skin. I kissed her earlobe and licked the sensitive spot behind her ears.

" Luca. " She moaned out and pulled me closer. I was aroused, hearing her sexy moan. I graced her earlobe with my tongue and sucked on her neck, marking my spot.

I planted kisses down her neck and then her jaws. My hands travelled inside her tees and she gasped, as my hands caressed her flat stomach. My hands moved up and came in contact with her bra.

I looked at her face again and her eyes were closed tightly. The bulge in my pants became prominent as I roamed my hands over her body. My member was throbbing for the release.

I was about to kiss her lips when suddenly a thought struck me. She's not a girl to flirt with. She's made for love. But I'm a person without love.

I pulled away from her as if my hands suddenly burned. Her eyes fell open and she frowned at me.

Sorry, Bella. I can't do this to you. However tempting you are, or how much I want you, I'm not gonna do this to you. You deserve better.