Birthday Fiasco

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist."
                                          -Oscar Wilde

"                                          -Oscar Wilde

Bella Dallas~

What did just happen? I stood at the same spot, where Luca left me.

I pinched my arm and yelped. So it's not a dream. That means, Luca just kissed me?

Oh my God. We kissed!

Happiness bubbled inside me. So does Luca love me? I scrunched my nose, not knowing if he has any feelings.

You can't read things that aren't written!

Well, that is true. What if this was some random weak moment for him? What if he didn't feel the way I felt? I still felt the tingling sensation on my lips.

And to top it all, a mere kiss is nothing for Luca. How stupid of me to feel happy? I sighed.

But one thing is clear. Even before going on the first date, I need to break up with Cam. I just shared a kiss with Luca, when I and Cam were in a relationship. Technically speaking, I cheated on him. I can't betray him, as if nothing happened.

And I don't think, I will be able to love someone with all these jumbled feelings. And I can't be with someone, knowing that fact. And that someone definitely can't be my best friend.

If I end up with Luca or not, I need to break up with Cam. I don't want to sabotage our friendship. I sighed. I called Steff for some mental support. I didn't know how to tell this to Cam.

I felt confident enough to text Cam, after talking with Steff. She asked me to invite him to her house. Hopefully, Luca might allow me to visit Steff. He doesn't need to know that Cam will be there too.

And to add up to the drama, Steff was cussing about Derrick. She mentioned something like how he took her on a date and walked out with another woman. I couldn't digest everything as I was in deep thoughts.

When Luca came back after the call, I thought he was going to talk about the kiss. But he just sat on the couch and switched on the TV. As if there was nothing to discuss. My heart fell into a pit.

I was about to walk away when, " Bella, wanna join me? " Luca patted the space near him, and I went and sat near him.

He opened Netflix and asked me if I wanted to see something. He grunted, making me grin when I played ' The Vampire Diaries '.

" Ha! I'm liking Damon. " Luca grinned at the screen, after watching some episodes.

" What? No! How could you?! " I asked him bewildered.

" How's it possible that everyone I meet loves Damon and not Stefan? " I scrunched my nose and directly looked at Luca.

" I don't know. Maybe Damon is more fun to be with than Stefan. " He wriggled his eyebrows as if he was suggesting some things.