What the fuck?

"I feel like I'm here to show that to wear your heart on your sleeve is okay."
                            - Timothee Chalamet 

"                             - Timothee Chalamet 

Luca Standal~

" What the fuck?! " I glared at the duo, laughing and holding each other. Guess whom did I see? Bella Dallas and Cameron.

Cassandra looked at the source of my sudden discomfort.

" Let me guess. That's Bella over there. And she's in another man's arms. Oh and poor Luca is jealous. " Cassandra laughed and abruptly stopped when I glared at her.

I looked again at Bella. The fact that she was beautiful would be an understatement of the year. The burgundy-coloured dress looked so beautiful on her. Her hair was curled down and she was wearing some makeup. My eyes wandered down and halted at her exposed cleavage. I sucked in a breath.

Suddenly, Cameron whispered something in her ears, and she laughed at that, making me angrier

Suddenly, Cameron whispered something in her ears, and she laughed at that, making me angrier. Cameron was in a suit and had his hand around her waist.

I was continuously glaring at them, and as if sensing my glare, Bella looked in my direction and smiled.

My insides somersaulted and I looked away. Before I could walk away, Cassandra pulled me towards that pair.

" Hello. You must be Bella right? " Cassandra extended her hands, and Bella shook her hands, smiling, and looked at me.

" Bella, this is Cassandra, my date. " Something flashed on her face, though she hid it quickly with a smile. Was it hurt that I saw? Or did I start hallucinating?

Cassandra looked at me and gave me a ridiculous look.

Bella turned to Cassandra and flashed a beautiful smile.

" Nice meeting you Cassandra. And you're looking really nice. " She commented, looking at Cassandra in awe.

Doesn't she know, how beautiful she looks? Maybe the most beautiful woman in this entire hall.