Chapter 1: Terrific Flight

Victoria's POV:

"We are preparing to land in Tokyo. Please keep your seatbelts fastened until the plane has been onto a complete stop. Thank you for flying Tokyo Air. Have a wonderful day." The flight attendant lady said, in a heavy Japanese accent. I put my gray Jansport backpack securely underneath my seat, pulled my seatbelt tighter, and made sure the tray was secure. I dreaded flying. I hated the fact that we were practically defying gravity. I only went on this trip because my boyfriend, Jake, forced me to do his World History class at Cal State San Marcos, in California. And every year there is a mandatory trip to Japan.

"Vanessa, calm down, we will be off this plane in a few minutes, your gonna rip those seats off." Nick said, chuckling.

"Sorry, landing is the worst part." I lied.

"While we were taking off, you said that was the worst part. Honey, are you OK?"

"Yeah, I just hate flying, and I'm tired so..."

"Don't worry, I won't let anything bad happen to you. You are my baby, and always will be. If something were to happen to you, I'd be devastated, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I am your protector, for always and forever, till the day I die." Nick said comforting.

"Awwwwww! Nick! I love you too babe." I said, starting to tear up. "That was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to me." Then, I started to cry. I think Nick is the one.

"Victoria, don't cry," he said, wiping the years off my cheek, "just kiss me." Then he leaned in, and locked his lips with mine. I allow his tounge entry. This was a full on kiss.

Then you hear the plane awe. We start to descend.

After a bumpy landing, the flight attendant came on, I got nervous so I glanced at Nick who was fiddling with something in his pocket.

"Everyone, please pay attention to the middle of the plane. Nick Taylor has something to say to his love of his life"

I gasped, is he going to...

He got up from his seat, walked to the aisle way, and got down on his knee.

I start to cry again.

"V-victoria. I love you more than anything. We've been through thick and thin, good and bad. Every time we kiss, its magical, every time I look into your eyes, I get butterflies in my stomach. I cannot- I WILL not, be happy until you're mine forever. Victoria, will you marry me?"

I was sobbing. "N-nick, I will marry you." the crowd applauded, and Nick took me into his embrace, and planted a mushy kiss. I kissed back. We kissed back and forth until a little kid in the back said, "Get a room."

We smiled, and walked into the airport. We quickly grabbed our bags and ran outside, where we found a limousine waiting for us, with a guy standing there, wearing a suit, with a sign saying "The Taylors".

"You didn't have to do all this Nick." I said, getting inside the limo.

"Eh... I just wanted to."

"Where to?" The driver asked.

"The Ritz Carlton." Nick replied.

I dropped my jaw.

"Nick! That is an expensive hotel! You didn't have to get THIS nice of a hotel!"

"I'd pay a million dollars if it would make you happy." Nick said.

Awwwwww, so cute, I thought. After we stopped the driver handed our luggage to a bell hop. Nick held my hand, and dragged me to the desk.

"Welcome to the Ritz Carlton. Do you have a room?" Asked the desk person.

"Yes, we are the Taylors." Nick replied.

The desk person clicked away on his computer. "Okay, the Honeymoon Suit. On the fifth floor, and bags will be brought up." He said handing us the key.

Jake picked me up in his arms, in the bridal position, and we went to the elevator.