Chapter 4: She Can't Know

Victoria POV:

I finished my makeup. I took a look at the time. Dang it! We're late! I heard the shower water turning off.

"Nick!! Speed it up!! We're late!!"

"Fine!" I heard him say. I quickly grabbed my back pack, and slipped my phone into my pocket, and put the charger in my purse. Then Nick came out.

"I'm ready, where's my phone?" I handed him his Galaxy Note with his wallet. "Lets go."

We ran out side, and hailed a cab. It was eerily quiet... Something told me it was about that radio thing...

We got to the other side of town in 15 minutes. When we arrived at the diner, the class gave us some angry stares.

"Sorry were late, we are a bit jet lagged." Nick apologized.

"Hmmm, okay, Nick, you and Victoria can sit up here." The professor motioned us to a seat up front. "Okay, where was I? Ooooh, there is a day off tomorrow, but the reports on the Japanese culture are still due the day after. I think when we get back to the States we will have an exam on Japan. Any questions so far?"

Everyone shook their head.

"Okay, today we will be learning about Japanese food etiquette. Here to take my place is Ms. Wu."

**************************

After the class, we hailed another cab, and went back to the hotel, to plan our day.

"Okay, what should we do first? We already have our reports done, but some photos of the landmarks will really give us an A." I started to tell Nick, but he wasn't listening. "Nick?? You okay?" I said waving my hand in front of his face.

"Hmmm... What?" He said shaking his head." Sorry, I was thinking about something. What'd you say?"

I repeated myself.

"Okay, lets go tour some of Tokyo."

We packed some things and we ran out again.

**************************

"Say cheese!" Nick said.

"Cheese!"

"Haha, you were beautiful as usual." He chuckled.

"Stop it!" I blush. "You know I don't look good in pictures!"

"Yeah... but I wouldn't be a good fiancé if I said you didn't."

"Shut up!" I say leaning in for a kiss.

We had a short kiss then I checked the time.

"C'mon, its getting late." I said.

And we went back to the hotel.

"I am going to take a shower and head to bed." I told Nick. He nodded and went back to his phone.

Then I hopped in the shower.

Nick POV:

Finally! Some alone time. I thought she would never leave! I started to kik here. Tori will kill me if she found out I was kiking her.

1D_hater:

Heyy! :) guess what?

Nick_is_sexy:

What?

1D_hater:

I am in TOKYO!

Nick_is_sexy:

Omg, we need to meet up, imy ;(

1D_hater:

Won't wifezilla kill you if she found out?

Nick_is_sexy:

She won't ;) Nicky has a plan

1D_hater:

Nicky being sneaky I love this side of you <3

Jake_is_sexy:

Rawr >:) here she comes ttyl, I'll call you tonite xoxo

Then I put my phone away.

"Goodnight babe!" Tori said, walking to the bed.

"Night sweety! I'm going to take a walk for fresh air, see you in the morning!" We kissed, and I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room.

I dialed her number.

"Nicky?" She asked in a seducing tone.

"Stop talking like that, you know I can't resist it!" I laugh.

"I can't help it that you love me more than that hoe!"

"I know,"

"Why are you marrying her?"

"My parents said so, she is rich, this will help us, for our marriage. Don't worry! You are mine and are going to be mine forever."

"Fine, no funny business though."

"Okay, so tomorrow we should meet up some where. What about the Four Dragons restaurant at 3:00?"

"Okay see you then hot stuff! Love you!"

"Love you too."

Then we hung up and I went back to the room.

I don't know... I love her and Victoria. I am so conflicted. My brain says Tori but my heart says her. Mom said always follow your heart.

I guess the decision is made...