Chapter 44: The End

Chapter 44: The End

Victoria POV:

Yay its off day for the girls :D Today we decided to plan for a surprise visit to the boys while they are performing at Madison Square Garden.

We have already bought the concert and plane tickets and Paul hooked us up with some backstage passes.

The girls are using there vacation times from work to go on the trip.

Eeeek so excited!

We finished up some few details and decided to go shopping for when we officially surprise them.

Can't wait for next week!

~~~throughout the week~~~

I just can't take it anymore. Two more days until we see the boys.and the Haylor crap has escalated.

Every magazine I pick up, ever twitter comment I read, every gossip news show I watch, Haylor this Haylor that. When will the madness end?

I tried to call Harry since I haven't talked to him in awhile.

"Hello?" I hear the deep voice of my boyfriend ask.

"Hi Harry! Its Tori!" I say happily.

There was a silence, and I heard a female voice yell something and a door slam, followed by a mumbling Harry.

"Hi Tori! Long time no see! Or hear perhaps." he laughed.

"Haha yeah. I really miss you I can't wait for you to come home!"

Again another silence. Then I heard the phone make some noises indicating he was moving his head or the phone.

"Oh mhm." he mumbles.

Hmm.. not what I was expecting...

"So how has it been?"

He began to shuffle around again.

"Um yeah I gotta go. Talk to you later." he said quickly.

"Um okay see ya later love-" I was cut off by the hang up tone.

My heart just fell. Right then and there.

My suspicions have been confirmed. Harry has forgotten about me and is prolly with some hoe at the moment. I knew it was too good to be true. Love just doesn't work for me.

I ran up to my room, tossed my phone on the bed and quickly changed into some black jeans and a white flowy tank top. I put them on and ran all over the room for a jacket and the only one I could find was the leather jacket Nick gave me before the whole... yeah. I grabbed a whole cluster of cash and stuffed it in my pocket. Then, I ran outside. I ran and ran and ran. I kept running until I got to a telephone Booth. I opened the glass door and rushed in. I put a bunch of random coins in and dialled the only number I could think of.

"Hello?" I hear the familiar Irish voice say.

Right then and there I cried.

"Niall are they true?"

"Tori is this you?" he asks.

"Yes. Please tell me are they true." I say starting to cry again.

"What is true?"

"YOU KNOW SURE AS HELL WHAT THE FUCK IS TRUE!" I shout.

I can tell he was taken aback on my abnormal behavior. I rarely show this side to me.

"Niall I am sorry I didn't mean to shout its just-"

"No its fine. I understand. And the rumors? Right now me and the mates don't know. He's been with her allot and it might be something. But again we don't know. I know he loves you he jus changes on tour." he says.