Chapter 7: Wait... Fiancé?

Harry POV:

I took off my shirt and dove into the water looking for her. I found her, drifting away into the watery hell. I dove down and quickly picked her up.

I swam to the surface. She blacked out. I really need to get her to land.

I swam to the hill. The current rushed into me, making it harder to maneuver throughout the rapids. Once I finally reached the hill, I laid her down.

I first took her purse off of her. Then I examined her. Her lips were turning blue. Crap!!!! So I did my instinct. I started to pump at her chest to get the blood coming from the heart. Then I separated her lips and planted mine upon hers, and began to blow. After a few times I began to lose hope.

But then, the miraculous thing happened. She took a gasp of air and began to cough.

I just saved her life.

"What happened?" She asked, shivering.

"A tsunami happened. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Mmy leg bburns baddly."

"Wait, I need to get you a coat." I searched around. Then I found the heavy leather jacket her boyfriend had on the ground. I picked it up and wrapped it around her. "Is that better?"

"Yes, thank you Harry." she winked.

How would she know my name? I don't think I met her before this- wait ooh One Direction. Doh!

"Since you know my name, what is yours?" I asked flirtatiously.

"Victoria." she said, flipping her hair with her left hand. I took a look at her hand, their was a ring on it. That boy wasn't her boyfriend. He was her fiancé.

Crap.