Chapter 8: Shocking Discovery

Victoria POV:

I'm so confused. Where was Nick? Why is Harry Styles flirting with me? What just happened?

"Nick. Where is nNick." I stuttered.

Harry then looked pissed off. "Was Nick the guy you were with?"

I nodded.

"Is he your fiancé?"

I nodded again.

"He... ditched you in the middle of the street when the water was coming" then he started to shout he was so angry, why? its not his business, "he KNEW YOU COULDNT SWIM SO HE LEFT YOU TO DIE!!"

"Harry." I tried, but he kept ranting.

"Harry!" I tried again- nothing. "HARRY!" He kept going.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES SHUT UP!!!"

He stopped. "Sorry, I'm just... I just really... ugh it just pisses me off."

"Harry, ow ow! OW! MY LEG!" I screeched in pain.

"What happened to it?" he asked examining my leg. there was a giant gash in it, about the size of my leg.

"The window broke behind me, I guess the glass floated into my leg." I say in pain.

"ANYONE HAVE A LARGE BANDAGE?" Harry yelled at all the people on the hill.

Some Japanese guy came up to me with a red cross on his arm. He pulled out a bandage and a sewing kit. He cleaned my wound, then sewed it together. Then he wrapped my leg in a bandage. Then he handed me some crutches. and he left.

"Wow. That was fast." I said amazed.

"Okay we need you to get warm, there's a hotel over there with little damage. That might be the worst choice because of more earthquakes. So we need a small building." Harry rambled on.

"There's a coffee house up the road, over the hill." I suggested.

I just really wanted to see Nick who I guess would be over there.

"Perfect! We will leave in a few minutes."

Then we took shelter on an overhang in the ally. For it began to rain.

Nick POV :

Phew, I survived! And the easy part was Tori dying, now I don't have to break her heart!

I grab out my phone and started to kik her.

Me: You alive?

1dhater: yeah, I survived I took shelter on the other side of a gigantic hill where r u?

Me: On that same hill lol, I will meat you on the alley on the bottom of the hill, where u r

1dhater: Vicky?

I felt a pang of guilt. I did love Tori, but I considered her as a temporary girlfriend, 1dhater and I were meant for each other. Right?

Me: I think she washed away

1dhater: lol woo!!

Me: don't b so rude

1dhater: srry gosh when did you start sticking up for her? do you actually miss her?

Me: no, what ever! meet me @ the ally in 30 minutes k?

1dhater: k

Then I put my phone away.

Harry POV:

I snuggled next to Vicky underneath the overhang trying to keep warm. Her head was on my shoulder, and we were breathing in sync. I cherished this moment.

She started to dose off. When she fell asleep I kissed her head, and whispered "I think I love you." Then I fell asleep.

I woke up about an hour later, and I saw that Vickywas up and going through her bag.

"Can we go now?" she asked.

"Go? Where?"

"Coffee shop."

"Oh, okay Vicky."

She cringed. "Don't call me that."

"Why?"

"I HATE that name! It is so icky!"

"With a V!" I grin, thinking back to an old TV show.

She just looks at me and laughs.

I got up, and helped Victoria to her feet/ crutches. We began to walk up the hill. We took a ten minute break for Victoria. Then we continued to walk until we got to the bottom.

"What can I call you then?" I ask.

"Anything but Vicky."

"Hmm... What about Tori?"

"Okay."

I grin at the name. Tori. Cute and simple.

"The coffee shop is up here", she said motioning to a building, with an ally.

I began to hear voices when we walked towards the ally.

"You hear them too right..."

"Shhh! I think its Nick." she hushed.

Crap. Nick. If its him, I'm going to beat him up for leaving her.

We listened in. "Finally, we meet after so long!" said a guy voice."

She nodded excitedly but then looked confused.

Meet? she mouthed to me.

I shrug.

Then you hear a bratty girl voice. "Oh you!"

Crap. If he is...

She ran to the ally. She stopped in the entrance, and dropped her crutches.

He was in fact their, but he was snogging with a blonde.