Chapter 2: Are they...?

Victoria's POV:

Nick opened the room door and ran to one of the beds and threw me onto the bed, and started to... tickle me.

"Nick..." I giggled, and I started to kick the bed. "Stop!" I gasped, and he stopped. "Shut the door, our neighbors might think we're being sexual..."

"Okay..." He said suspiciously. He walked to the door, peeked his head out the door, and yelled at the top of his lungs, "M'LADY AND I ARE NOT BEING SEXUAL... YET!!!!" then he slammed the door shut.

"Nick!?! I swear the whole hall is cracking up, and now they're going to listen closely to us."

"I don't care, as long as I'm hanging with my sexy lady here." He said, lifting his eyebrows.

"Not tonight, I'm sleepy." I yawned.

"Hmmph! I'll just be over here, pouting!" Nick said.

I rolled my eyes, "you go do that, I am going to take a shower, be back in a few!"

I went through my suitcase, and grabbed Nick's blue paid pants, which I "borrowed", and will never give back, they're so comfortable, and my blue kitty tank top. I walked into the bathroom- holy cow! This room is big, it even has one of those talking toilets! I looked around for a towel and other stuff for a shower. I undressed, and hopped in the shower. I felt all the jets clean me, it sort of tickled. I washed my hair, shaved my legs and then turned off the water. I grabbed the towel and dried off. I put my makeshift Pajamas on, and brushed my wet locks. I quickly put my hair in a messy bun. After I thought I was presentable, I walked out.

I was greeted with a half-dressed blonde hair blue eyed sexy young man (which was Nick).

"Hi," I stopped because Nick was on the phone.

"Oh, can't talk... Gotta go. Bye" he said hanging up his iPhone, quickly. "Hey Babe!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Sit down, I just ordered a pizza." He said.

"Great, I'm starving, whatcha watching?"

"Remember the Titans movie."

"Okay, I am going to go doodle with my phone." I said searching through my purse. There it is. I pulled out my white iPhone with the sexy pink waterproof case.

I turned it on, and put in my passcode 6576, I've always liked that number, I don't why. I clicked through my twitter and tumblr, nothing new, but Harry Styles updated his twitter:

@Harry_Styles:

Just landed in Japan! I'm here to go on an TV interview! Watch me Friday night on the "View in Japan"!

Oh cool! Harry is in Japan! Maybe I'll meet him! Hah no...

Then I check my new messages.

Momma Bear:

Sweety, are you alive?

I quickly text back.

Yeah rough flight tho... I'm gonna go to bed now. Love you mom! Tell Grandma I said hi :) xoxo

Momma Bear:

Ok love u back :) xoxo

Then I got bored so I locked my phone and sat next to Nick. Nick put his arm around me while I put my head on his shoulder.

Such a sweet moment- "Pepperoni Pizza" I heard a voice outside the door. Grrrr,

"Come in its open!" I yelled. The guy came in and sat the pizza box on the table. We paid him, and he left, complaining that we didn't give him a big enough tip.

I quickly grabbed three big slices. I easy them down quickly, yummy. Then I chugged down the Dr. Pepper.

"Dang girl you can eat." He said.

I burp, loud. "I know." I grinned. "Well! I am sleepy! I am going to head off to bed!"

"Ok, good night babe!" he says giving me a kiss. Then I go in the bed

"Good night babe." I said snuggling into the comfy bed.