Chapter 26: Tough Goodbyes

Victoria POV:

After the party, we all went inside and straight to bed.

Tomorrow will be a tough day.

**Next Morning**

I woke up with Harry packing. I stretch out my arms to rub my eyes.

"Hmmm... Morning Harry." I yawn.

"Morning love." He said giving me a quick Peck on the lips.

I toss the covers off of me. And I get up and walk to the bathroom to start my mourning routine.

After I wash my face and put some make up on, I reach underneath the sink into the bag of tampons and grabbed a little black box with Harry's present inside.

I quickly shove it in my purse while I went to pick out my outfit.

I picked out some white shorts and a blue/ green tanktop.

I grab my purse and place it on the bed. Then I go up to Harry from behind and wrap my arms around him.

"Harry why did you have to be so famous?"

"Tori why did you have to be so beautiful?"

"Touché" I giggle.

He turns around and embraces me.

"Tori you know I wouldn't go if I didn't have to."

"I know. But it's your job I understand babe." I say pressing my forehead onto his.

"Tori?"

"Yeah?"

"I looooooove yeeewh!"

"I loooooooooooove yeeewwhh too!" I say kissing him.

"Mate its time to go." I hear Louis say knocking on the door frame.

"Okay. Lets go Tori."

All 10 of us walk down the walkway. At the end of the walkway, we all turned around.

We all had the same thought. This place will not be the same for a couple of months.

Then we all get in the car sadly. And off to the airport.

Liam POV:

*At the Airport*

I was really nervous leaving Maya. I really hope I don't mess this up.

Instead of giving each other presents, we wrote many letters for eachother from when we get lonely.

I hold Olivia's hand while walking into the airport. I check my bags and I walk over to security. Here we go.

I drop my bags and turn to Maya. She was on the verge of tears and so was I.

We share one long look thinking about everything.

Then she wraps her arms around my neck, as I wrap my arms around her waste. We share a long hug and we kiss.

"I love you." Maya says.

"I love you too." I say.

'Don't forget to call me when ever." she said.

"I wont,"

We hug and kiss again, she wishes me a good flight, and I walk down into security.

At the end I look back, to find Maya still there watching. She notice me looking at her and she waves.

I wave back and I turn around to collect my stuff. And I start to walk to my gate.

I turn around before I go the corner. Olivia has tears streaming down her face. I begin to cry too.

I wave and bow her a kiss. She catches the kiss and puts it close to her heart and waves back.

I turn the corner.

Louis POV:

We check into the airport and I am about to go into security.

Time for goodbyes.

"Here we are!" Nikki says.

"Yup. Nikki I hope you know I love you." I say giving her a kiss.

"I love you too Lou."

We hug and have a big kiss, and I go off into security.

You guys are prolly like: WHERE IS THE ROMANCE? THE PRESENTS? THE TEARS?

Well we talked about it last night and we were both okay with it. And the presents were we made scrapbooks with all of our memories in it. So yeah. Plus we don't cry in public so...

Niall POV:

Me and Aaylah walk into the airport to check my bags, and while off to security, I decided to something special for our goodbye.

I whip out my guitar and started to play "Wont Give Up" from Jason Mraz.

When I look into your eyes

It's like watching the night sky

Or a beautiful sunrise

Well, there's so much they hold

And just like them old stars

I see that you've come so far

To be right where you are

How old is your soul?

Well, I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

After the song, we hugged. I got a major applause from the airport.

We gave each other good bye presents. I gave her a charm bracelet and she gave me a watch with her face on it.

We get into a very emotional kiss.

"Niall I love you." she says.

"I love you too Aaylah."

And that was it.

Zayn POV:

Perrie couldn't make it today, because she was recording her DNA album, but we said goodbye last night, onto the plane I go!