Chapter 3: Giiiiiiiiirl Spill!

Victoria's POV:

I woke up the next morning with Nick's phone ringing, the ringtone was "How to Save a Life". The memories...

Flashback:

I was sitting next to Regina, Nick's girlfriend at the time, in the Talent Show in 7th grade.

"Next singing 'How to Save a Life' is Nick Taylor!" The MC said as he was walking on a stool.

"I would like to dedicate this song to My Favorite Girl." he said.

"I LOVE YOU NICKY!" Regina screamed.

He began to sing. In the middle of the song, he was looking at Regina. But then we meet eyes. I know this song was for Regina but it seemed like he was singing to me...

That's when I knew I liked him.

Afterwards, they broke up because he asked me to the Valentine's Dance in 8th grade. And we have dated ever since.

A five year relationship. I know! Unbelievable!

I was broken from my thoughts when I hear the radio turn on and the got was shouting in Japanese. I only could make out one word: warning. I wonder what that was about.

"Come on Victoria, we need to go to the restaurant across the town for class." Nick said, walking too the bathroom.

"Kay, I'mma get changed." I rummaged through my suitcase top look for an outfit. It seemed like it was going to be a rainy day, so I picked out my blue long sleeved shirt, with a heart made of diamonds on the shirt, with my super cute black skinny jeans, my blue TOMS, and my Cal State San Marcos sweatshirt.

I Picked up my white iPhone, and went through my bag for a blue water proof cover. Once I found it, I switched from the one case to this one. I decided to check some things like twitter.

Ooooooo Harry tweeted something:

@Harry_Styles

Interview in two days!! Gonna sight see for awhile in Japan :) xoxo

I checked other things like Instagram and tumblr and liked a few things.

I put my phone on the bed. Man, Nick takes forever to shower! We only have thirty minutes to get there, I'll just do my make up out here. I first cleansed my face with some towelettes. Then I put done liquid eyeliner on, but not allot, just enough to make my eyes pop. Then a little mascara. As I was finishing up with my first eye, my phone rang with my ringtone being One Thing by One Direction. I answered the call. It was my best friend Maya!

"Hello?" I asked.

"Heyy Victoria! Its Maya! from highschool, remember?"

Indeed I did remember. Maya was my breath since sixth grade. She convinced Jake to ask me out in seventh grade. We ended up being seperated at college. She went to Yale. I've missed her since.

"Oh my glob! Hi Maya!! Omgg guess what?"

"Jake proposed in the plane in Japan."

"Rawr, how'd you know?"

"Ermm... I..."

"You gave him the idea didn't you."

"Mmmhmmm..."

"Girl, you're such a meddler, but that's why I love you."

"Hehe, I know. How's Japan?"

"Its okay... How's London?"

Yeah, she's studying abroad in London, she even has a boyfriend there, she won't tell me his name. She said I'd flip.

"Well, Me and L- I mean my boyfriend have moved in with each other, with his BA- I mean brothers."

"Yes! First letter! I'm getting closer! Haha,.get some!"

"Shut up." She said, I could tell she blushed.

"Well, I gotta go get ready for class. Bye nice talking to you!"

"Bye!"

Then I continued with my make up.