Sweet dreams

“Bayne!” I swiftly wake up at a ninety degree angle, scared and full of energy because of the studden brust of shock that came from the nightmare.  Im in my dark, messy bed room, lying on the floor in thin blankets. “yeah?” Bayne shoots up from the bed in shock however one eye is still closed becauses he still tired. “Bayne? how are you here?” I start to become puzzled because I swore that Bane and I was at school a second ago.  “What do you mean? remember? i'm spending the night…” I give Bayne a confused expression however I just agree with him and let it slip my mind however I still think deeply about what is going on.  Could this be a dream or have I been dreaming this whole time, the bullies, father and janitor?  “Hey are you okay? did you have a bad dream?” Bayne says as he crawls down from the bed and plops right in front of me on my lap to stroke my hair.  “Yeah, everythings fine”  I lean in for a kiss and he too collides with mine in such a perfect mannert.  I open my eyes from the kiss and I notice that Bayne's shirt some how came off, exposing his soft and smooth slim body that is now pressed against mine.

“Gage… I think i'm ready for you…”  Bayne says as he takes off his pants slowly however is kind of hard when on top of me.  I start to become nervous however super, fucking excited that he said that he's ready.  He is now in front of me with his pants unbuttoned so sexy like and we both smile at each other because we both know my little secret about down there in the lower region.  Oh we both know that I, Gage Remy, never wear underwear. i'm way too overly excited to have fabulous, naked Bane in front of me in such a pleasing moment.  I roll him over onto the ground so that we are both lying down, me on top of him and him on bottom as we collide with a arousing kiss that causes a bulge in Bayne's underwear.  

My tongue lock's in with his, making me feel so safe for every second and not even coming up for air.  I dont care if the room is dark, I can see him perfectly (Still sexy) as I start to unbutton my uncomfortable skinny jeans.  Now our chest are pressed together almost flat and our parts are parallel to each other, that feels so soothing and pleasing to the touch.  My face begins to blush red as blood as Bayne rolls me over on bottom and pierces me so comfortably that I can't help but bit my lips and moan sexully.  I really can't believe that this is happening to me, I never thought I would get this far and here we our.  He rushes in for a salty and unbreakable kiss that silence my lovely noises as he pumps me up.  To be honest with myself I don't know how long this lasted, but I must say it must of been all night.