The after math is secondary

“Please wake up, I can't lose you…” I can feel Bane comfortable arms wrapped around me as my vision starts to reset back to normal.  “Bane…” I feel the cold familiar bathroom floor as I start to retain my eyes from the brightness of the room.  It must of all been a dream from when Mason choked me, that means that every fabulous and wonderful moment was just in my head.  Fuck.  “Are you okay? don't worry they are gone now, we don't have to worry about them anymore but you got to tell me you're okay”.  I honestly feel like shit, I mean I always do when i'm not around Bane but I guess it could be worst.  “Yeah im okay, thank you for staying and helping me…”  just then Bane locks in a kiss and lifts me up on my feet so then I can regain my muscles.  I can see a little better now and I can tell that Bane was scared for me because I can still see the red from crying in his eyes.  Their died out and dead now which means we probably have been here for a while.  “What period are we in?” I look at the clock in the bathroom and I make out the numbers 1:32.  “We are in sixth block right now and its about to be time to switch so we should get going… thats if your okay? I wont force you if your not okay”.  

“Dont worry about me, all that matters is if you're okay however you're right, I don't want you to get in trouble”.  My vision is finally restored and my muscle are a bit more relaxed instead of stressed.  “The fucking jerk janitor keeps walking in and looking at us but he doesn't care to help so no one in the school really cares where we are, hell we could be dead and they wouldn't think twice”  Banes says as he leans in for a warm and cuddly hug.  “Then in that case, lets just sit here and wait for school to end, then we can hang out at the park” we walk into the stall again and Bane shakes his head agreeing with me which lightens up my mood.